TvIRL - Dreamy Genie

Paid Looks TvIRL - Dreamy Genie

I love this obscure character you decided to make, now check this in the 80’ there was a show called hunter on ABC and there was this character mccall played by stefanie kramer so maybe consider because she was so hot and all of us with rabbit ears and 4.7 fuzzy channels loved her but this genie is great they played that on one of those channels every afternoon like 3:00 and you could usually catch a confusing end of it but even without understanding it you were like whats wrong with this guy just gosh embrace the genie, id have been him better. In my head a hundred times

But they played that show every night for like 10 years and yeah every guy thought she was hot its called HUNTER remember that?

Oh man yes, How you gunna have this beauty calling you master all day and not do anything for so long????

I'm glad someone appreciates the classics. I remember hearing about Hunter but hadn't seen it personally.
Just looked her up and added her to the docket. It's a shame a generation will grow up never hearing or seeing these older hotties.
Just trying to do my part haha

Back
Top Bottom