Tutorials on Makeup/accessory creation for VAM

abjohn

Reactions
Hi,

I am searching for tutorial on how to create accessories and makeup for VAM. I have played SIMS 4 game and they have lot of dress, accessories,makeup etc and infact i have designed few items myself for SIMS 4 in Blender. Is it possible to use existing Mesh of Blender to import into VAM. I saw tutorial on clothing which is quite confusing as it suggest to export from DAZ and import into blender and again to DAZ, can i do it directly only using blender?
I would like to create something very simple and basic first-
example could be Tattoo or Indian Bindi designs for forehead. I have created some Jewellery in Blender for SIMS 4 but not able to find a way to import it here.
Another question is there are lot of free objects/dress/accessories available for DAZ 3D (Genesis 2) on renderosity, can i import those? if yes- please help to point me to tutorial.

thanks

Hi,

I am searching for tutorial on how to create accessories and makeup for VAM. I have played SIMS 4 game and they have lot of dress, accessories,makeup etc and infact i have designed few items myself for SIMS 4 in Blender. Is it possible to use existing Mesh of Blender to import into VAM. I saw tutorial on clothing which is quite confusing as it suggest to export from DAZ and import into blender and again to DAZ, can i do it directly only using blender?
I would like to create something very simple and basic first-
example could be Tattoo or Indian Bindi designs for forehead. I have created some Jewellery in Blender for SIMS 4 but not able to find a way to import it here.
Another question is there are lot of free objects/dress/accessories available for DAZ 3D (Genesis 2) on renderosity, can i import those? if yes- please help to point me to tutorial.

thanks
You can import most Genesis 2 compatible items easily, Any other will take some modifications to get into G2 format.

For makeup, you can use the basic face texture ( in Custom\Atom\Person\Textures\FemaleBase). Load it into photoshop or gimp, make a new layer with a transparent background, and draw your makeup on that. Save that layer as a png with a transparent background. Copy that to your textures directory, and load it onto a model as a face decal.

Back
Top Bottom