Transformation in the Creator Community

Farger

Invaluable member
Featured Contributor
Reactions
I would like to humbly suggest that transformation in the creative community requires three actions: building trust, inspiring others, and taking a leap of faith.

Building trust requires time and performing activities together with that person. To achieve that, I recommend taking the time to get involved with teaming efforts on the Hub. There are some really awesome people on the Hub who are talented and very kind, each with their area of expertise. Take the time to get to know someone. Try a joint project, be open to hearing the advice of others, don't let pride or fear hold you back. My experience is to trust in the good intentions of others, especially those who have shown that they are genuine. Reflect on what is inhibiting you from teaming and learning from others.

Secondly, be a positive force in the community and encourage and inspire others. This creates an environment that we all want, one in which we are all growing. Help others to grow their strengths and make the creative community even stronger.

Finally, take the leap of faith and work towards building trust and inspiring others in the community. I admit, all of these things were challenging to me, and I was slow to get to know fellow creators on the Hub. Now that I have developed those relationships, I regret taking so long. Step out in faith and give it a try.

True! I'll repeat what I said to somebody else: don't hesitate to contact trusted/well know creators of a community. Even if you're only starting. The worst thing that can happen is a "no", the best thing is someone willing to help out or help you learn.

True! I'll repeat what I said to somebody else: don't hesitate to contact trusted/well know creators of a community. Even if you're only starting. The worst thing that can happen is a "no", the best thing is someone willing to help out or help you learn.
Thank you for all you have done to help me with custom scripts. ❤

I agree with this!!! I've become friends with some of the most unlikely people just because we reached out to say "hi".

Everyone's been so kind. <3

Back
Top Bottom