Metahuman in Unreal

Wow, that is UNREAL! haha (Pun intended). But seriously, that is pretty amazing, and especially since it's all in a web app. The body sculping is very limited though, so it still doesn't hold a candle to VaM for the sheer customization of body types. But for facial features and the ease of adjustments, wow, that app is amazing. Very real looking as well. We can hope Vam 2.x is that good...

What I dislike about MetaHumans is that they look like they tossed all humans on Earth in a mixer, and the boring, identity-less average that comes out is the MetaHumans. Good luck making people of certain ethnicities in this thing. I've found it impossible to make somewhat normal-looking people with it.

What I dislike about MetaHumans is that they look like they tossed all humans on Earth in a mixer, and the boring, identity-less average that comes out is the MetaHumans. Good luck making people of certain ethnicities in this thing. I've found it impossible to make somewhat normal-looking people with it.

Great point. I think the goal wasn't to be photo accurate though, but rather to fill people's games with decent looking NPCs. For that purpose, I think they did an amazing job.

Back
Top Bottom