• Hi Guest!

We have recently added a new Support Tickets feature to the Hub!
    You can check out the details in our official announcement!

Question Transfer an animation to a custom location

ExarKun

Reactions
Hello, so I've subbed to a couple animation makers, for example LDR. He usually has 3 poses for a scene. My question is that is there a way to copy only those 3 poses / or 1 at a time / and transfer them into a custom location?

Let's say I like the pose of a scene, but that pose takes place in a school, and I want to copy paste that pose into a Starship location. I don't want to carry all the school assests, lightning, and general location with it. Just the pose.

Or is it easier to just delete everything school related in that scene and add just add the starship location ?

I tried merging scenes - but that carries the whole thing with it. And it becomes a mess ..

Thanks

Last edited:
Very easy to do that using Timeline plugin, it has export/import animation and pose feature.

In Timeline, make sure that you save pose and then export your animation, in new scene add character, add timeline to that character and import your animation, you can reposition your character later as well.

You can have a library of your favorite animations you could reuse anytime anywhere (y)

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom