Question How to create a video from an animation?

g1000

Reactions
When working with PC version of VAM, is there a plugin that allows you to export a VAM animation as a series of screenshots, so you can create a video from it and edit it with video editing software?

What other methods can you use to create a video file from a VAM animation?

Thank You much for the info

Last edited:
When working with PC version of VAM, is there a plugin that allows you to export a VAM animation as a series of screenshots, so you can create a video from it and edit it with video editing software?

What other methods can you use to create a video file from a VAM animation?

Thank You much for the info

Upvote 0
Thank You - that plugin looks perfect - but I need clarification on how I would use this, specifically the info page says:
" Simply add the plugin (.cslist) to the object from which you want to render (such as an Empty)"

- I don't understand "the object from which you want to render"
The object I want to render from is my screen viewport. That is wherever I happen to pan/zoom and rotate to using my mouse before I hit play in Timeline.

With this plugin is it possible to:

Adjust my view using my mouse in windows to pan, zoom and rotate the view to where I want it, leave it there, arm the plugin for recording and hit "play" in Timeline? (In some 3D software that I've used this would be called setting a view port to a camera view.) It's a first person way to set your record view to what you see.

or

Would I have to select the "VAM Window Camera/another object" and try to manipulate that using a third person view by manipulating the the 3D selector?

and:

Is it possible to create a "fly though" animation? - (I have done this in the past (with other apps) by animating the camera that you use to record along a path)

Thanks again for the help

record.

Upvote 0
There is a 2-part tutorial on video capture listed among my other tutorials here:

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom