Train(ing) Girls - Teacher’s Pet

Paid Scenes Train(ing) Girls - Teacher’s Pet

Slam Thunderhide

Reactions
Patreon
SlamT
Slam Thunderhide submitted a new resource:

Train(ing) Girls - Teacher’s Pet - Class is in session as you teach “How to be a Slut” to the girls.

This 10 Level Game has new options that open up as you progress through the scene.

This is a fantasy scenario. All models depicted are of legal age.

This is Designed for VR. Some parts of this will work well in Desktop but you will not really be able to progress in the game like in VR. You will need to manually move his hands and the toys to turn her on. You can PM me and I can give you the hint to unlock everything if you are stuck but its pretty easy to progress...

Read more about this resource...

Probably a dumb question, but how does Embody actually work when it comes to your scenes? If I try either moving closer to the girl with the analog sticks, or moving my physical body forward, the male actor's feet are planted in the ground and he doesn't move, only my head moves, and it ends up stretching and contorting the body in weird ways.

Probably a dumb question, but how does Embody actually work when it comes to your scenes? If I try either moving closer to the girl with the analog sticks, or moving my physical body forward, the male actor's feet are planted in the ground and he doesn't move, only my head moves, and it ends up stretching and contorting the body in weird ways.
Depends if you are playing in Desktop or VR. The guy is running animations so you can't move him around possitionally. In VR you control the head and hands. In Desktop you are a passenger and you control him with buttons and the ball.

I'm in VR. I think I may have misread the overview page. I was wondering why I couldn't have sex with the girl, but I guess I have to unlock it by using hands and head first. Incidentally, this is just a personal preference thing, but is there any way to remove the pissing?

I'm in VR. I think I may have misread the overview page. I was wondering why I couldn't have sex with the girl, but I guess I have to unlock it by using hands and head first. Incidentally, this is just a personal preference thing, but is there any way to remove the pissing?
You could disable the CUA that controls that.

One more dumb question: is there a way to "save your progress" in the scene? I'm enjoying experimenting with the girl and unlocking new things to do , but if I quit the game and reload the scene some time later, I have to start all over from the beginning.

One more dumb question: is there a way to "save your progress" in the scene? I'm enjoying experimenting with the girl and unlocking new things to do , but if I quit the game and reload the scene some time later, I have to start all over from the beginning.
Yes. Just save it as a scene somewhere in your scenes. Should work, I don't recall added a reset on start. Try that and let me know.

Back
Top Bottom