Train(ing) Girls - Full Version

Paid Scenes Train(ing) Girls - Full Version

Slam Thunderhide

Reactions
Patreon
SlamT
Slam Thunderhide submitted a new resource:

Train(ing) Girls - Full Version - Interactive Game Play Where You Can Train Your Girls

This is fantasy, all models are of legal age and consenting.

This was extremely complicated to make. It seems to be running fine but if you are getting any issues please reach out to me on Patreon or in the discussion tab and we can figure it out. Don’t leave a review about it not working.
THIS TAKES TIME TO LOAD- BE PATIENT

4 Scenes with a Bonus Level (need to complete the game to unlock the bonus)

1. Subway Platform
2. On The Train
3. At The Station
4. In The Bathroom

Read more about this resource...

Slam Thunderhide updated Train(ing) Girls - Full Version with a new update entry:

Train(ing) Girls - Full Version

View attachment 192324Pretty big update to Train(ing) Girls. I had hoped for more but this one gave me lots of trouble and had to build a lot into it. I will continue to update in the future I hope.

You can now turn her around on the train and in the bonus level. What you can do with her facing you is what you can do with her facing away from you. But different.

Had to create all new animations for the facing front position and tell the game when to trigger vs when to trigger...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Slam Thunderhide updated Train(ing) Girls - Full Version with a new update entry:

Train(ing) Girls 3- Bathroom Break(in)

WHATS NEW IN VERSION 3

To get to the New Scene either play through the game or just click the green button on the Bathroom door at the station platform.

Currently there are 5 main Positions and 3 sub positions within each main position. Each of which have at least 4 variations so in all its not repetitive at all. Add in the transitions and Money Shots and you are looking at around 140 new animations for each character.

There is a New Animation System where you can watch and...

Train(ing) Girls Bathroom Break(in) 2.0

Another BIG UPDATE.

• New Positions and lots of new animations.
  • Lots of new Cum Shot Animations
  • Fixed the clothing removal system and added a some new outfits.
  • Fixed some sound/dialogue issues.
  • Still having some insertion issues with the guy going in the wrong hole based on the model you are using so I added the option to change the dialogue from Normal Sex to Anal Sex. Or hit the reset P1 & P2 should get it right.
  • Fixed a bunch of annoying things.
If...

Back
Top Bottom