Tracer

Looks Tracer

WasserChan

Reactions
WasserChan submitted a new resource:

Tracer (Look + Clothing) - Cheers, love! The Cavalry's here!

I redid my tracer look, because the last one looked terrible! Enjoy the vastly improved look. Tried to go for a blend between the look from the game and the look from the cinematics. Comes with a look, a basic example scene, and the clothes.
This is also my first attempt at making clothing. A pretty simple bra and some skin-tight leggings. Tried to get them as close to the ones in the game as possible!
Here is a comparison between the old and new looks:
View attachment 175071...

Read more about this resource...

Great import!!! But... it seems that there are some problems with glutes collisions. The collision box seems to be distant several centimeters from the skin.

Great import!!! But... it seems that there are some problems with glutes collisions. The collision box seems to be distant several centimeters from the skin.
Make sure you have advanced colliders enabled. The colliders for various softbody parts (butt, boobs, etc) should update automatically. If you're talking about the clothes/leggings, you can adjust the surface offset and thickness to get the desired result.

Make sure you have advanced colliders enabled. The colliders for various softbody parts (butt, boobs, etc) should update automatically. If you're talking about the clothes/leggings, you can adjust the surface offset and thickness to get the desired result.

Hi Wass! The problem seems not to be with the colliders:

1668598773-b.jpg

1668598847-b.jpg

Maybe something went wrong with the bones during the import...

In case you don't know, you can see those red boxes flagging "Debug joints" in the Person Atom UI.

I hope this can help... :)

Maybe something went wrong with the bones during the import...
I didn't import any bones. The clothes are the only things that were imported, and they were done with the Clothing Creator. No bones, just meshes. Could be something with the morphs that I applied to get the character to look right. I can take a look, but if it's a bone issue then the solution is likely as easy as moving the bones upward.

Noob here, I load the preview scene and her nips are clipping through the top and it's missing the OW decal/logo. How do I fix this?
edit: So I tried the first version and the clothes show up fine there. The textures aren't being linked properly or something.

Last edited:
Noob here, I load the preview scene and her nips are clipping through the top and it's missing the OW decal/logo. How do I fix this?
edit: So I tried the first version and the clothes show up fine there. The textures aren't being linked properly or something.

Howd you get the first version? I am having the same issue

Howd you get the first version? I am having the same issue
do what flyleaf said, download it from his link, go to Package Manager then unpack both, copy all of the sports bra files into the v2 folder, then repack them if you want

It's probably because I adjusted her breast size. I don't know why it didn't happen on my machine, but I'll keep an eye on that and try to fix it for any future releases.

I think there's something wrong with the bra in the latest version:

View attachment 237864
I'll upload a fix. Difficult to tell if it actually fixed anything because I have so many copies of this look and the clothing on my laptop. Seems like it worked, let me know if there are any issues. Might end up ditching the custom clothes altogether and just using other hub-hosted clothing.

WasserChan updated Tracer (Look + Clothing) with a new update entry:

Update 6.0

Removed custom clothing, and replaced it with hub clothing. I was getting many conflicting reports about broken clothing, incorrect physics, and missing textures. So I'm doing away with the custom clothes for now. They're still available if you download previous versions for anyone that wants to use them. But it was annoying to deal with!

Read the rest of this update entry...

Back
Top Bottom