Timer alarm app that tells you in Vam that its time to take a break

goblinboy

Reactions
A timer plugin that will tell you its time to take a 5minute break from Vr. I know its just to set a timer outside of VR but its quite easy to turn it off or ignore it if you are in the wonderful world of VAM especially :)

There's a session plugin that shows the time of day instead of the Vam version, but no timer.

Allmost then, Is it not possible to add a sort of timed start of a plugin in Vam by default in some way?
Thanks for your time to check it out

If you're using Windows, you have to take your headset off (or at least lift it above your eyes) in order to snooze/ shut off the Windows Clock alarm. Much better than an in-game plugin that won't force you to take your headset off IMO

Use logicbricks and save a subscene. You can then trigger whatever you want to happen and add it to any scene. I'd suggest a transparent image panel that puts this up in your face for 5 minutes.
1709671148279.png

If you're using Windows, you have to take your headset off (or at least lift it above your eyes) in order to snooze/ shut off the Windows Clock alarm. Much better than an in-game plugin that won't force you to take your headset off IMO
Well I dont agree and thats why I created the thread but thanks anyway :)

Back
Top Bottom