Timeline Plugin: Made 4 animations, set "Play Next: randomize" on the first, but it ALWAYS goes to the last

lifesuckz69

Reactions
So I basically want to have 1 baseline animation, Anim1 and let that randomly switch to one of the other 3, which all go back to Anim1 after playing, BUT I somehow managed to get it to only play between 1 and 4, then back to 1, then 4 again. It's everything but random and when I had 4 other animations it always went to 5, so I can't get it to play anything other than the first and last in the sequence list.
What setting am I missing?

There's at least one bug in the current randomization, check the "randomize group weight" setting in the Sequence screen, see if some of them are set to zero. You can set them back to one to fix it. I'm currently working on an update for this so if you discovered another problem, let me know how I can reproduce it and I'll take a look :)

There's at least one bug in the current randomization, check the "randomize group weight" setting in the Sequence screen, see if some of them are set to zero. You can set them back to one to fix it. I'm currently working on an update for this so if you discovered another problem, let me know how I can reproduce it and I'll take a look :)

Thanks for the reply, but I now looked at the slider and I can't change it. It's basically at 0 for everything and typing something in does nothing, clicking the slider doesn't register and using the value + and - buttons mostly do nothing, except for the -10 pushing the slider higher, but not changing the value.
I also tried to put all as "Next: randomize" and then it basically goes back and forth between 2 different animations out of 5

I also tried to put all as "Next: randomize" and then it basically goes back and forth between 2 different animations out of 5

Try updating Timeline plugin to the brand new version released yesterday. All problems I was encountering went away after updating.

KG

So I basically want to have 1 baseline animation, Anim1 and let that randomly switch to one of the other 3, which all go back to Anim1 after playing, BUT I somehow managed to get it to only play between 1 and 4, then back to 1, then 4 again. It's everything but random and when I had 4 other animations it always went to 5, so I can't get it to play anything other than the first and last in the sequence list.
What setting am I missing?
Set Edit/ "Play next" to Anim1 to random, Anim2 to Anim1, Anim3 to Anim1, Anim4 to Anim1...etc

1111.gif

Set Edit/ "Play next" to Anim1 to random, Anim2 to Anim1, Anim3 to Anim1, Anim4 to Anim1...etc

That was how it was first. I only tried everything to random after that didn't work. I bet it has to do with the update and I'm missing a step. I will try to save the animations and then reload the plugin.

That was how it was first. I only tried everything to random after that didn't work. I bet it has to do with the update and I'm missing a step. I will try to save the animations and then reload the plugin.
Do you have any of them set to loop

Back
Top Bottom