Timeline plugin next animation not lining up

rokoc

Reactions
Hi long time lurker but cant find anything on the forums with this problem ive just started getting.

I have an animation setup like:

segment 1
- anim 1 (5 sec - no loop): moves head to penis tongue comes out and is set to [play next: anim 2]
- anim 2(30 sec - no loop, blend 1 sec): lick penis

this is fine each animation looks good when played individually but when i click play all and it goes to anim 2 the head is set much further back from the penis than it actually is in anim 2. i can fix this by using "apply pose on transition" but im trying to avoid that little jerking movement when it applies the pose for anim 2 also trying to avoid vamoverlays too so it looks like a single animation. any ideas ?

thanks atani, i just figured it out though. headcontrol hold position and rotation spring was set lower in anim 1(default) than it was in anim 2(maxed out). seems to have carried on the lower values in to anim 2 when playing "all"

im guessing it happened when i done a bulk copy from one segment to another :rolleyes:

Yeah, handling different animations in timeline is a pain in the ass. Especially switching between two animations messes the whole physics up sometimes. Always be careful with that!

Back
Top Bottom