Tickling Sexy Girl

Scenes Tickling Sexy Girl

GenX9

Reactions
GenX9 submitted a new resource:

Tickling Sexy Girl - A sexy girlfriend gets tickled on the couch

This is still a work in progress.

I wanted to share this because at the time of writing, there's literally only one hub-hosted scene that has anything to do with tickling. It didn't take long to make, and credit to all the plugin devs.

This is the first scene I've uploaded here, so there may very well be some issues. Just report them and I'll see what I can do to correct them.

Plugin credit to:

Read more about this resource...

Hey!
It's a really lovely scene! It's so good to see some more softcore fun here on the hub.

BUT it took me a while to figure out how to use the scene: it's all set up with collision triggers and you need to touch the model to progress after you press 'Start'. It would have revealed itself in a second in VR :p

Very good! I added the updated Vmoan, easymoan (without sound) and one of the Kiss plugs. very hot, lots of fun. The voice is also very good. Can I ask who you used for the voice? It sounds familiar to a voice actor I've heard of.

Very hot, great job!
I found a couple of oddities though:
1. Is there any particular reason why you're using a version of PostMagic that refers to this Eula character package instead of MacGruber's original?
Screenshot 2022-06-13 233327.png
2. Some triggers in Timeline appear bugged for me (their links are broken). Not sure if they're meant to do something important.
Screenshot 2022-06-13 233337.png

Keep up the good work!

Last edited:
Is something supposed to happen in this scene? I've tried "tickling" with VR hands and the blue ball after the first few lines of dialogue, and the girl just sits there afterwards no matter what I do.

Very hot, great job!
I found a couple of oddities though:
1. Is there any particular reason why you're using a version of PostMagic that refers to this Eula character package instead of MacGruber's original?
2. Some triggers in Timeline appear bugged for me (their links are broken). Not sure if they're meant to do something important.

Keep up the good work!
Yes. Lol.
I don't know what I'm doing. The dependencies were totally broken and it took me like 2 hours to fix them before uploading it. This is one that made it through my observation. It should be fixed.
The triggers that have missing references might be from some presets I've used and forgot to get rid of the extra broken stuff that got imported with it.

I mean like... in the original you could spank her... haha. But I removed it. I think that's left-over. Not sure 😕

Is something supposed to happen in this scene? I've tried "tickling" with VR hands and the blue ball after the first few lines of dialogue, and the girl just sits there afterwards no matter what I do.

Yeah I kinda did the upload in a rush and never added the instructions on how to use it. I also forgot to add the button for continuing the scene if you're on Desktop and not VR. There's a collision trigger which works once. Lol it's a bit broken but you basically have to hit her in order to start tickling... There are reasons I had to increase the sensitivity and it's annoying. Haha.

Hey!
It's a really lovely scene! It's so good to see some more softcore fun here on the hub.

BUT it took me a while to figure out how to use the scene: it's all set up with collision triggers and you need to touch the model to progress after you press 'Start'. It would have revealed itself in a second in VR :p

The plan is to actually just add a 🪶 entity that you use to tickle her with.

The only reason I didn't add the feather is because my original *currently unavailable* ticking scene used a feather and I wanted to make a fresh scene.
I may upload the original at a later time, granted it's for people that like tickling a genshin impact anime girl. Also this newer one is better IMO.

Last edited:
Yes. Lol.
I don't know what I'm doing. The dependencies were totally broken and it took me like 2 hours to fix them before uploading it. This is one that made it through my observation. It should be fixed.
The triggers that have missing references might be from some presets I've used and forgot to get rid of the extra broken stuff that got imported with it.

I mean like... in the original you could spank her... haha. But I removed it. I think that's left-over. Not sure 😕

As someone learning scenes - I know exactly what you did. VAM is so terrible about organizing plugins, you used a postmagic from an Oki .var instead of Macgruber's original - because you clicked on the first one you saw, or you have that one favorited instead of the MacGruber original. This is part of why VAM takes up so much hard drive space - you probably have 1000 copies of postmagic in your various VARS, even though ideally they would all just reference the original MacGruber plugin.

In plugins, when you click select - you're probably looking at "AddonPackages Flattened" and then searching for MacGruber and getting a list and picking the first one that matches the MacGruber plugin you're looking for.

If you click on the gear, you'll see that this is "OniEkovius.Genshi_-_EULA.1...."

To avoid this - scroll down the column on the left until you find the actual MacGruber package you want - in this case, MacGruber.PostMagic.3. Click that folder once, and you'll see a list with two file names. Select the PostMagic.clist file's gear, select Favorite - and from now on, when you search All Flattened select "Only Favorites" and that will weed out all the other VARS that have a copy of it. This works for all plugins.

ey @GenX9

Your asset is downloading with the wrong naming pattern, there's a extra ".1" and that is the reason one of your reviewers, Dan2st0n3d, was complaining.

@Dan2st0n3d it would be more corteous to use the discussion area to let the creator know something is wrong instead of giving it a 1 star. If you want to have it shown on the scenes, remove the repeated ".1", so it's "GenX9.Ticklish_Girlfriend.1.var".

ey @GenX9

Your asset is downloading with the wrong naming pattern, there's a extra ".1" and that is the reason one of your reviewers, Dan2st0n3d, was complaining.

@Dan2st0n3d it would be more corteous to use the discussion area to let the creator know something is wrong instead of giving it a 1 star. If you want to have it shown on the scenes, remove the repeated ".1", so it's "GenX9.Ticklish_Girlfriend.1.var".

Oh man. Thanks for the point here. I am really confused about updating the version. Really sorry for messing it up. I just am too new to all this and can't really figure this out easily. I'll try to get it straightened out at some point. In the meantime I now realize that I do not need to revert it to the old version.

Don't get discouraged - once you figure it out - it is really a unique and well executed scene. I'm looking forward to more scenes from you.

Don't get discouraged - once you figure it out - it is really a unique and well executed scene. I'm looking forward to more scenes from you.
NGL this took me about 30min to make. (With credit to the asset/plugin creators ofc)
I can probably do better; it's just navigating all the workarounds.

But for real, there were no tickling scenes* in VaM and I waited a long time for one to show up, and I just decided to make one and post it. Actually there are 2, but this one's better.

*besides the feet one, but i didn't really care for that one

@GenX9
All you need to do to fix it is to rename the file to "GenX9.Ticklish_Girlfriend.1.var" and upload it again, that's it.
You mean't to say '2', "GenX9.Ticklish_Girlfriend.1.var" is already uploaded twice?
-So VaM can detect update (if using .1, unless you are have broken .1.1 package). ;)

Every once in a while creators make this naming/renaming mistake, i said it few times in the past...
-Package naming follows simple format: CreatorNameDOTpackageNameDOTpackageVersionDOTvar (3 fields, 3 dots, no more-no less)
-Proper update is using same Creator/package name with any* higher FULL number (long as it's not the same packageVersion)

@GenX9 you can see what went wrong here? ;)
first, 2nd, 3rd upload:
GenX9.Ticklish_Girlfriend.1.var
GenX9.Ticklish_Girlfriend.1.var (same version)
GenX9.Ticklish_Girlfriend.1.1.var (4 dots, no "decimal" versioning only full numbers)

You mean't to say '2', "GenX9.Ticklish_Girlfriend.1.var" is already uploaded twice?
-So VaM can detect update (if using .1, unless you are have broken .1.1 package). ;)

Every once in a while creators make this naming/renaming mistake, i said it few times in the past...
-Package naming follows simple format: CreatorNameDOTpackageNameDOTpackageVersionDOTvar (3 fields, 3 dots, no more-no less)
-Proper update is using same Creator/package name with any* higher FULL number (long as it's not the same packageVersion)

@GenX9 you can see what went wrong here? ;)
first, 2nd, 3rd upload:
GenX9.Ticklish_Girlfriend.1.var
GenX9.Ticklish_Girlfriend.1.var (same version)
GenX9.Ticklish_Girlfriend.1.1.var (4 dots, no "decimal" versioning only full numbers)
Thanks. Makes perfect sense now. Will fix soon!

Back
Top Bottom