Tiana by Vamquest

Looks Tiana by Vamquest

Hi @VAMic Novelist, thanks for checking out my look and letting me know about the problem. That's weird! I have a separate VAM install I use for testing and you're right, the textures aren't loading for some reason. They are definitely in the vac file because I can load them manually by browsing to the vac from the textures tab of the character editor, so I'm not sure why they aren't loading.
I'll try re-saving the vac file and test it again and then update the hub once I've figured it out.

Thanks again for letting me know about the issue @VAMic Novelist! It was very strange, but it worked fine for me in my main account and VAM install, but then not working in the testing VAM install I have in a secondary Windows account. Had to fool with it a couple of times before it behaved itself, but I think you should find it looks right now.

Working now! Still getting a sizing error on the images used for gens but it works!

A sizing error? I'm not getting an error at all when loading it in my test install. In fact, I've never seen that error message before. I don't suppose you can remember what the exact error message is?
All good now. Not sure why it was weird on first load of the update. Only weird thing now is her eyes. Left eye the eyelashes are on the eyeball and a bit buggy, but otherwise excellent!

Back
Top Bottom