Painting by Numbers

Scenes Painting by Numbers

To be honest, I don’t understand who this scene was created for. In principle, it is not poorly made, the girls are cute, the animations are quite smooth, but who is this scene for? Why should I look at a man (from the first or third person) who jerks himself off when I can jerk myself off live and watch. If these girls somehow interacted with this guy, it would be much better and more pleasant to watch, but it’s just strange.

It would be possible to make only one animation of him jerking himself off, and other animations of sex with them.

To be honest, I don’t understand who this scene was created for. In principle, it is not poorly made, the girls are cute, the animations are quite smooth, but who is this scene for? Why should I look at a man (from the first or third person) who jerks himself off when I can jerk myself off live and watch. If these girls somehow interacted with this guy, it would be much better and more pleasant to watch, but it’s just strange.
It's for me - as most things are and then I share for who ever might be interested...

Mostly been designed for VR and possess the guy

Back
Top Bottom