The Stiffening Z Interactive Scene (Free Version)

Scenes The Stiffening Z Interactive Scene (Free Version)

mastermike8800

Reactions
Website
www.bonervisionvr.com
Patreon
bonervision
mastermike8800 submitted a new resource:

The Stiffening Z Interactive Scene (Free Version) - The Stiffening Z movie finally converted into a playable scene inside of VAM!

!Warning: Contains Explicit Adult Content!

To see and uncensored video preview of this scene in action, check out my blog!​

Note: Please use the curated dependency list below.

By popular request, Boner Vision VR presents; The Stiffening Z Interactive Scene! I never intended to release my movie as a...

Read more about this resource...

Are the Looks on your Patreon? Cause i can't load the scene even with my RTX 3080 ^^

Damn, I'm sorry to hear that. The curated dependency list should have everything you need to get the scene and characters to look as it does in the preview. Perhaps you are missing something, if you send me a screenshot of how the scene looks on your end perhaps I can identify what .var files you are missing, if that is the case.

I added AcidBubbles.Timeline.255.var , but the loading never come to the end, and freeze. I had 48 Go ram and a rtx 3080. try a lighter scene

I added AcidBubbles.Timeline.255.var , but the loading never come to the end, and freeze. I had 48 Go ram and a rtx 3080. try a lighter scene

The scene does take a while to load. I had someone else have a similar issue, but said it loaded eventually. I'll see how it could be reduced in the future but I do believe the detail is worth it so long as you only need to experience the load screen once to fully enter the scene.

Fair enough... hmm I wonder what the issue could be... typically takes around 2 minutes on my end. Which is faster than it loads when I am not using the .var file and editing the original .json scene. I have recently have been having more success with a clean install of VAM running only the dependencies required for a scene and I get better FPS too. When I say a clean install I mean a second install of VAM on my drive, one for play and one for scene building that is full of custom files. I'd understand if no one wants to take the trouble to do that just for my scenes but for custom scenes in general it might be a good idea. Thanks for the feedback I'll look into it.

yeah i'm having problems loading it. Currently sitting at 10+ min
ase.JPG
s and i'm seeing this screen.

By some weird coincidence I actually ran into this issue with my new scene today. Stuck on that exact point. Turned out it was related to a var I had called ClockwiseSilver.UnityAssetMultiVamifier.2.var. Once I removed it the scene loaded. I couldn't replicate the issue with TSZ though. I have a theory that somewhere in my dependency list there is a dependency that isn't currently utilized in my scene or in my addonpackages folder but it is causing issues for those who do have the VAR file in their addonpackage folder. I will go through the entire 100+ dirty dependency list and see if I spot anything that could be the culprit. Sorry about the issues and I hope to rectify it soon.

Okay try as I might I just couldn't recreate the issue after downloading everything I could from the dependency list that wasn't in my addonpackage folder already.

Below is a list of all those missing VARs I crossed out the vars I was able to test but a few of the VARs I never had and can't find where to download so if you have any of those perhaps try removing those from your addonpackages folder. Remember that you will either have to rescan addonpackages or do a hard reset to test changes you make to your addonpackages folder.

NOTE: On second thought check all these files on the list because I realize that I didn't activate everyone of these plugins and VAM didn't prompt me to when loading my scene. Maybe because you've used one before you have "allowed" it to run in VAM.

The list:

AnythingFashionVR.wool_Tights.latest
Blazedust.Script_ColorScale.1
ClockwiseSilver.UnityAssetMultiVamifier.2.var

Damarmau.Jesse.latest
everlaster.RenVR_Originals_Pack3.1.var
JoyBoy.Andi_Collection.2.var

mitch.maria3.latest
Nobody.CeeZee.1.var
Oeshii.BowStockings.latest
Oronan.Clara1_1.1.var
PhantasyStarfan.Kung_Lee_PackV2.latest
RenVR.Sana.latest
rukk.Tifa.latest
SupaRioAmateur.Scarlet_FF7R.latest
TGC.Clothing_Richabri_LacewearChoker.latest
TGC.Clothing_Richabri_LacewearSleeves.latest
TGC.Clothing_Richabri_LacewearTop.latest
Wolverine333.AMBER.latest
Wolverine333.INITIATION_DAY.1

Wolverine333.MARIA-2_0_1_Fixed.latest
Wolverine333.Maria2_0_.latest
Wolverine333.maria2_0_2.latest
Wolverine333.Maria_2_0_1_.latest
Wolverine333.SHELBY.latest

Xstatic.Denise.latest

Sorry again for the issues. If one of those VARs happens to be causing the issue please let me know!

Last edited:
I had this "endless loading" bug too.Tried to clear cache,didnt helped.This is the only scene on whole hub i had a problem like this.Thats kinda sux,the scene looks really cool:cautious:

I had this "endless loading" bug too.Tried to clear cache,didnt helped.This is the only scene on whole hub i had a problem like this.Thats kinda sux,the scene looks really cool:cautious:

Sorry to hear that bro. I have heard of this problem but I haven't been able to recreate it on my system. People have successfully fixed the problem by isolating just the required .vars for the scene and disabling all other vars. Although I haven't used it myself there is a VAR manager on the hub that makes this process pretty easy.

Sorry to hear that bro. I have heard of this problem but I haven't been able to recreate it on my system. People have successfully fixed the problem by isolating just the required .vars for the scene and disabling all other vars. Although I haven't used it myself there is a VAR manager on the hub that makes this process pretty easy.
Sadly all this is too much complicated for me.I dont even know how to launch that VAR manager

Back
Top Bottom