The Slut Cage

Scenes The Slut Cage

I like the idea and tried it but the figures spawn in an intertwined position and immediately explode out of shape into a big mess. I have tried to reload multiple times with the same result. When I reset the pose, they default to T pose so the animation doesn't work. Any suggestions I can try? Might it be a physics or collision setting?

I like the idea and tried it but the figures spawn in an intertwined position and immediately explode out of shape into a big mess. I have tried to reload multiple times with the same result. When I reset the pose, they default to T pose so the animation doesn't work. Any suggestions I can try? Might it be a physics or collision setting?
That's very strange. Are you loading different figures? Resetting pose will definitely not work as it wil go to Tpose you like mentioned. I honestly can't think of any reason why they'd spawn messed up like that. You could try turning off collision for one of them for a second and see if they resolve. I even opened it in a clean install of VAM and it was ok. I can take another look but not sure I'll find anything.

Back
Top Bottom