Cage Bed

Hexenv88

Reactions
Patreon
Hexenv88
Hexenv88 submitted a new resource:

Cage Bed - Keep your toy safe and out of trouble

Saw a picture of a bed similar to this idea and decided to make one. The door on it is not as of yet interactive, (If anyone can tell me or point me to a tutorial on how to make a door interactive inside vam id be grateful). So in order to have the door open there are two prefabs in the asset, on with door open and one closed. I am working on removable head and wrist restraints as well, will update when complete. This is part of what will be a premium suite of BDSM gear available on my...

Read more about this resource...

Hexenv88 said:
If anyone can tell me or point me to a tutorial on how to make a door interactive inside vam id be grateful
There would be some coding required if you want to make it 1 asset.
But you can simply do 2 assets: one for the bed without door, and 1 for the door. Just make sure the 0.0.0 point for the door is where the hinge should be, so you can easily rotate it with VAM controls.

There would be some coding required if you want to make it 1 asset.
But you can simply do 2 assets: one for the bed without door, and 1 for the door. Just make sure the 0.0.0 point for the door is where the hinge should be, so you can easily rotate it with VAM controls.
Thank you, i will give that a try :)