Scenes The Restroom

RizkyBizz

Reactions
Patreon
rizkybizz
RizkyBizz submitted a new resource:

The Restroom - A new scene. Two lovers going at it at the restroom

here's a new scene with my two cuatom characters ''Lea'' and ''The Sheriff''
Sorry I've been away for so long. Been hard to get the time to work in Vam. here's a little scene for y'all. I truly appreciate all of you still pledged to me. you are amazing.
I'll try and update the scene as time goes on with even more animations and so on!
things you need for the scene to work correctly:
A big thank you to VAM_SlesaR for the great assets(MAP). And as always Acid Bubbles Great plugin...

Read more about this resource...

Moving files into a VaM folder is not a good option to have a performant and clean VaM, especially for your patrons and other users interested in your scenes.
If you don't know how to make it as a VAR, highly advised, just check this area of the FAQ:

Moving files into a VaM folder is not a good option to have a performant and clean VaM, especially for your patrons and other users interested in your scenes.
If you don't know how to make it as a VAR, highly advised, just check this area of the FAQ:

yes I am aware of the complications and intend to VAR pack my new scenes!
Thank you!

Love your animations but is it possible to move the characters in your scenes? Anytime I move one they snap back into place. I've tried hitting the "clear animation controller button" but that didn't work. Any help would be appreciated!

Love your animations but is it possible to move the characters in your scenes? Anytime I move one they snap back into place. I've tried hitting the "clear animation controller button" but that didn't work. Any help would be appreciated!
Not something ive testedd, but ill see what can be done :)

Thanks so much! To further clarify I was changing the female character to a different one and they didn't align properly and usually when that happens I just grab the whole character and move them up or down accordingly. I've noticed in some creators scenes you are able to freely move them and in Some they just snap back Into place and I never really have fully figured why it happens in some and not others. Someone else on the forum just replied to another thread with this and gave some good info that I didn't know about but maybe it will help.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240226_052357_DuckDuckGo.jpg
    Screenshot_20240226_052357_DuckDuckGo.jpg
    411.5 KB · Views: 0
Thanks so much! To further clarify I was changing the female character to a different one and they didn't align properly and usually when that happens I just grab the whole character and move them up or down accordingly. I've noticed in some creators scenes you are able to freely move them and in Some they just snap back Into place and I never really have fully figured why it happens in some and not others. Someone else on the forum just replied to another thread with this and gave some good info that I didn't know about but maybe it will help.
I see. I'll experiment with it for the next one. The reason why the root control is used in my scenes is because of how i used to make my scenes before var. If possible, i wont be using the root control in timeline!

Until then try this.

Press the ui button and press stop twice inside the characters timeline (be sure its the animation the pose starts with) then move the persons root control so that it fits. In the upper right corner inside timeline, theres a button called pose or poses. Press that and then overwrite pose. Hope it somewhat fixes your problem!

Another option could be the character scale.
You can check my characters scale by pressing select root and then in the bottom right corner theres a button called control or something like that. On that page you can see the scale of the character. COPY THE Number, load your character and go to the same page and scale your character to the same size

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom