Official The "Quality of Life" Hub Improvements.

VaMDeV

Staff member
Developer
Reactions
Hello Everyone!

We as a team realize how our new policy rules and their enforcement have disrupted our usually calm and peaceful community. This has been unfortunate. However, I truly believe that in the long run it makes for a healthier community of content creators. Since my last several announcements have specifically been about these policy changes and enforcements. I wanted to take the time to bring your attention to the positive changes that have been added to the hub in that time. Specifically from the hard work AshAuryn has been doing behind the scenes. Ash was originally brought in to work on code changes to the hub. The job rapidly ballooned as it began to involve tracking and identifying the pirating community. Sadly this has overshadowed Ash's hub improvement work and the positive changes that they have brought to the website. I want to take the time to make you all aware of these changes now. They are all live and available on the HuB.

To start off with I am sure all of you have seen the new animated Hub Banners that are at the top of the webpage. They are a dynamic feature that we want to expand upon to showcase not only the talents of our community but also the flexibility and depth present within VaM itself. VaMRainey and I want to make this a community driven feature and have some big plans coming down the pipeline in the next few weeks. Including new banners, rules for submitting your own banner ideas, and contests where you can submit and have your banners chosen to be featured.

I am sure you have also all noticed the improved color coded tagging of our licensing for assets that are on the Hub as well as in our game. This was an important step to reinforcing our rules regarding the usage of assets from our site. It's made our job a lot easier and we hope that it has made it a lot easier for you to know what assets you can and can not use for your own original creations.

We also now have customizable Follower Alerts! You can now be notified when your favorite creator is active on the hub. Posting new content, and creating or replying to threads. You can find this feature on your profile under "Following" You will be presented with several options for what notifications you would like to receive for every creator that you follow.

The 3 Paid Posts per week limit is now automated and gives the time and date when you can post your next paid resource.

You can now use Mega links when attaching media for your assets. Select the "embed" option when getting the link from mega, and copy the url from the middle of the embed code that mega provides into your post.

The search functions on the Hub have also been greatly improved. You will receive your results much faster and with the following features you can get much more relevant results:

-Search for one or two letter words
-Use a wildcard asterisk "*" in your searches or for empty searches.
-Use `+` for "AND", `-` for "NOT", `|` for "OR", quotation marks `""` for a phrase, `()` for importance/precedence.

For example:

Using an asterisk wildcard by itself or having an empty search field and then entering a creator's name in the "Posted By:" field will return every result by that specific creator.

jen* :Using the wildcard like this will return results with "jen" "jennifer" "jenny" "jena" etc.

"reverse cowgirl" +futa :Will return results that include the phrase "reverse cowgirl" and the word Futa.

BBW +milf -Futa -teen :Will return all BBW posts that include milf in the post, and exclude any result that also includes Futa and Teen.

giant | cock | futa :Will include anything that matches any of those three words.

(boobs) butt :Will match anything that has both the words "boobs" and "butt", but will prioritize the word "boobs" in the results

We hope that these changes all help to improve your hub experiences. A lot of work went into adding this to the hub and we wanted to make sure you all are aware of them as well as the person who put the energy and time into making them happen.

Thank you all again for being a part of our community.

Back
Top Bottom