The One M.i.l.F.

Scenes The One M.i.l.F.

Taylhappi

Reactions
Patreon
Neonhappi
Taylhappi submitted a new resource:

The One M.i.l.F. - Big story scene taking 30-60mins to fully experience

Another big story scene release is here! I've been working for this quite some time and i dare to say it might be my best work yet. Please take enough time to fully experience everything and have fun! Both (Mom) and (Stepmom) are same scene, just bit different mood and small changes in story.

Make sure to get required addons! Big thanks for them to talented creators: AcidBubbles, CosmicFTW, everlaster, hazmhox, MacGruber, Roac, Romolas, Skippy, Spacedog, SupaRioAmateur, ToumeiHitsuji...

Read more about this resource...

Great scene. 1 question, how can we change the appearance so that it stays between scenes but the clothes change appropriately? Usually use appearance preset lock option but the clothes don't change between scenes. Thanks

Great scene. 1 question, how can we change the appearance so that it stays between scenes but the clothes change appropriately? Usually use appearance preset lock option but the clothes don't change between scenes. Thanks

Lock morphs, hair and skin, not appearance.

The house enviroment doesnt load for me at all. I have to manually add each time i press "next" am i missing some script? I have downloaded all dependencies

The house enviroment doesnt load for me at all. I have to manually add each time i press "next" am i missing some script? I have downloaded all dependencies
Hello. Sorry about your problem and not sure whats causing it.

Make sure you have downloaded CosmicFTW.Asset_Modern_House.latest and the file is in your "AddonPackages" folder and nothing have changed filename. It should be "CosmicFTW.Asset_Modern_house.2.var"

Back
Top Bottom