The Hive Mind

Plato'sCave

Reactions
I posted a scene the other day in which i have added some of my own pictures (just posters pointing to where knowledge can be gained, very easy not to look at or read) into the scenery and because of that i get people giving my scene a 1 star review, simply because i do not think the same way as them (brainwashed people that lack knowledge and pretty much believe everything their television tells them) , i do not want to be part of a brainwashed hive mind, now if they thought the scene was rubbish then that's fair enough but to give 1 star ratings simply because they don't like the way i think is very hive minded of them.

Sorry for the little rant but i hate all forms of censorship as the very idea goes against all freedoms and people like that who give 1 star ratings simply because i am not part of their hive mind would censor everyone that does not think exactly like them given half the chance, if you do not like reading , watching or listening to something you have a choice not to by simply stop reading, watching or listening, censorship is not the answer.

I check out anything interesting. I saw this post, so, I checked it out. The Scene and animation are enjoyable enough. And you should be free to put what you want in your scene. However, people should be able to review freely as well. Things like that will alienate some people, and get responses, that's a fact. As far as I can tell you are not the first to put out political themed scenes. I have scene AOC, Hillary, members of the Trump family and more. Personally, I would like to see more Political Look a likes from both sides. A lot more! :)

I check out anything interesting. I saw this post, so, I checked it out. The Scene and animation are enjoyable enough. And you should be free to put what you want in your scene. However, people should be able to review freely as well. Things like that will alienate some people, and get responses, that's a fact. As far as I can tell you are not the first to put out political themed scenes. I have scene AOC, Hillary, members of the Trump family and more. Personally, I would like to see more Political Look a likes from both sides. A lot more! :)
As i said to one of those people who reviewed the scene, it's not political, politics is as puppet show, the posters point to knowledge not nonsense but that is not the point, those people gave a bad review because i do not believe what they believe, surely a scene should be reviewed for the scene and not simply leaving bad reviews because i do not believe whatever nonsense they believe.

It is annoying, as people that create scenes know they can take a bit of time and effort and then for some mini tyrants to come along and give it a bad review for simply not believing in the nonsense they believe. I have seen scenes where ther are posters all over the wall promoting the LGBTQPXYZ agenda, i don't support it but i also don't go and give the scene bad reviews simply because i do not agree with what the creator of the scene believes, it's like those kinds of people that do that want to live in a hive mind society where only what they believe is allowed, as i said mini tyrants, imagine the dystopian nightmare they could create if they ever got any power.

A quote that people who enjoy freedom need to understand "I disapprove of what you say, but i will defend to the death your right to say it." - Evelyn Beatrice Hall

Without free speech & free thought there is no freedom.

I guess you misunderstand these reviews. They didn't give you a bad review because they think different but more because you want them to see your opinion on these things. You most likely would have gotten the same bad reviews if you had the opposite opinion. Just because they don't want to see these kind of topics here. And your statement on the lg... Community is kinda wrong in this case because it simply serves a fetish. And that's what vam is supposed to do - visualizing sexual topics. This is exactly the right place for this. I also don't enjoy this stuff but it's completely legit here.
But your topics are just ideologic and nonsexual statements that have nothing in common with the scene itself. So if you want to discuss these things, you should at least inform the people about your content and don't "hide" this stuff in your scene.

I guess you misunderstand these reviews. They didn't give you a bad review because they think different but more because you want them to see your opinion on these things. You most likely would have gotten the same bad reviews if you had the opposite opinion. Just because they don't want to see these kind of topics here. And your statement on the lg... Community is kinda wrong in this case because it simply serves a fetish. And that's what vam is supposed to do - visualizing sexual topics. This is exactly the right place for this. I also don't enjoy this stuff but it's completely legit here.
But your topics are just ideologic and nonsexual statements that have nothing in common with the scene itself. So if you want to discuss these things, you should at least inform the people about your content and don't "hide" this stuff in your scene.
No i don't think i misunderstood at all, they clearly gave the scene a bad review because i do not think the same way as them, you say they don't want to see those kinds of topics, what topics do you mean? knowledge is not a topic it is knowledge, if people want to follow up on that then that is up to them or they can simply ignore it but that is not what they did, they gave a bad review because i do not think the same way as them and their hive mind. What statement did i make exactly about the lgbtqip etc etc stuff? i said i do not support it and that i have seen scenes promoting it, how is that kinda wrong, please explain.
I take your last point though, i will explain to people that there are posters which could lead to knowledge in my scenes so members of brainwashed hive mind don't get triggered.

Sorry for the little rant but i hate all forms of censorship ... censorship is not the answer.

You have not been censored. Your post is still up, and will remain up. Your freedom to express yourself has not been infringed in any way.

A quote that people who enjoy freedom need to understand "I disapprove of what you say, but i will defend to the death your right to say it." - Evelyn Beatrice Hall

Without free speech & free thought there is no freedom.

I'm confused. You imply you would defend to the death the rights of people to express thoughts you disagree with.

Yet here you are, bitterly complaining because reviewers are expressing thoughts and opinions you disagree with.

You don't seem to understand that *their* freedom of speech and opinion is every bit as important as your own!

Shouldn't you be defending to the death their right to write any kind of review they see fit?

Or, irony of ironies, do you think those reviews should be censored?

Last edited:
It is also ironic that he doesn't support the LGBTQIA+ community and, at the same time, posting lesbian contents. I know that in this context, he is fetishizing them but in a way he is still promoting the ''agenda'' that he's so against. :unsure:

You have not been censored. Your post is still up, and will remain up. Your freedom to express yourself has not been infringed in any way.

I'm confused. You imply you would defend to the death the rights of people to express thoughts you disagree with.

Yet here you are, bitterly complaining because reviewers are expressing thoughts and opinions you disagree with.

You don't seem to understand that *their* freedom of speech and opinion is every bit as important as your own!

Shouldn't you be defending to the death their right to write any kind of review they see fit?

Or, irony of ironies, do you think those reviews should be censored?
No i have not been but if mini tyrants like members of the brainwashed hive mind had their way it certainly would be, the whole reason for giving bad reviews because i do not think the same way as them is to discourage others from viewing the scene, that is as form of soft censorship, if you do not understand that i think you should try to educate yourself.

So because they do not like the way i think and they give bad reviews because of the way i think you think that is a fair way to review a scene, very strange mentality.

It is also ironic that he doesn't support the LGBTQIA+ community and, at the same time, posting lesbian contents. I know that in this context, he is fetishizing them but in a way he is still promoting the ''agenda'' that he's so against. :unsure:
I said i do not support the agenda, i don't care about people being gay or whatever but when the agenda is being pushed especially on children such as getting drag queens to read stories to children at schools and libraries and then when parents try to protect children from that agenda get abuse from the LGBTQ etc supporters i am certainly against it, if you don't mind that sort of stuff being forced on kids then that is your choice, i do not.

I do not know where this discussion started (I'm too lazy to look at what's in the scene), but the author is clearly walking on the edge... now is such an interesting time when freedom of speech works only for one side. Although I may be wrong, there are no problems with racism or LGBTQ+ where I live, perhaps in other countries this is a real problem

I do not know where this discussion started (I'm too lazy to look at what's in the scene), but the author is clearly walking on the edge... now is such an interesting time when freedom of speech works only for one side. Although I may be wrong, there are no problems with racism or LGBTQ+ where I live, perhaps in other countries this is a real problem
"I do not know where this discussion started (I'm too lazy to look at what's in the scene), but the author is clearly walking on the edge." - Yeah i'm clearly walking on the edge, great observation skills there lol, this hive mind you all seem to be part of is quite hilarious.

"I do not know where this discussion started (I'm too lazy to look at what's in the scene), but the author is clearly walking on the edge." - Yeah i'm clearly walking on the edge, great observation skills there lol, this hive mind you all seem to be part of is quite hilarious.
I think you are very wrong about me, but I don't really care about the opinions of strangers 🙃 :alien::LOL: as I have already said, there are no problems with LGBTQ+ in my country and therefore there is no agenda, so my mind is independent

No i have not been but if mini tyrants like members of the brainwashed hive mind had their way it certainly would be, the whole reason for giving bad reviews because i do not think the same way as them is to discourage others from viewing the scene, that is as form of soft censorship, if you do not understand that i think you should try to educate yourself.

So because they do not like the way i think and they give bad reviews because of the way i think you think that is a fair way to review a scene, very strange mentality.

Sorry to rain on your persecution complex, but as a moderator here, I suppose that makes me one of the "Mini tyrant members of the brainwashed hive mind" who does not think the way you do. And I never considered removing your post.

What I *have* removed, many times, is reviews based on personal animus, rather than scene contents. Because reviews are supposed to be about the scene, not the scene creator. However, that's not the situation here. Those bad reviews weren't about "the way you think". They were based on what you, as a creator, chose to put in your scene. Clearly, Vam users don't like people proselytizing conspiracy theories in their scenes. And they are just as free to express that opinion as you are to express yours.

You seem very fond of telling people they need to educate themselves. Well, I'd suggest you eductate *yourself* about what censorship and free speech actually are. Because I think those words do not mean what you think they mean. Specifically, freedom of speech is not freedom from consequences. If you want to plaster your scene with conspiracy theories, you're free to do so. And if people want to complain about it, they are free to do so. That's free speech in action.

Frankly, the idea that someone publishing a bad review for a book, movie, or Vam scene is an infringement on the authors free speech, rather than an expression of the reviewers free speech, is some dystopian Orwellian nightmare shit!

Last edited:
hmm.. conspiracy theories.. should include in your next asset that Mark Zuckerberg is an alien.... people need to know the truth!

Back
Top Bottom