The COLONY (environment)

Scenes The COLONY (environment)

Dude awesome map! Make a Patreon, if you are going to keep making futuristic environments i'll sub as soon as you have one.

Dude awesome map! Make a Patreon, if you are going to keep making futuristic environments i'll sub as soon as you have one.
Thank you so much!
This room is on patreon.
I plan on doing some more sci-fi environments, but the next work will be in the 1940s style, this new environment is almost ready.

Very good job!!!
Did you already create poses for your scene that you may share, e.g. sitting in the chair, standing in the shower, lying on the bed, ...?
What is your patreon name?

Last edited:
Who is the pregnant elf girl? I don't think I've really seen any pregnant vam content shared anywhere yet. Is she already posted somewhere? If so where?

Who is the pregnant elf girl? I don't think I've really seen any pregnant vam content shared anywhere yet. Is she already posted somewhere? If so where?
No, I did not publish this character. Maybe later I will publish the character from which this heroine of the video is made.

Did you make the belly yourself? or is there a genesis 2 pregnancy asset pack somewhere that I am as of yet not aware of?

Did you make the belly yourself? or is there a genesis 2 pregnancy asset pack somewhere that I am as of yet not aware of?
No, the morph was not made by me.
I don't remember where I got it from. But I know Nial did a similar morph, try asking him.

Back
Top Bottom