The Beacons Are Lit!

Juno_Elwing _p2.png

Juno_Elwing_3.png

Elwing is now Live! Go get her!! https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/elwing.39699/

Is it ridiculous that I kind of want to make this now?
Thanks for the recent love on this post. I made the Balrog, but I wanted to do something special, so it's taking a while for him to wake up. It occurred to me reading this that I didn't include the link to part 1 of my scene in this thread. It's actually been out for a while, so here it is if anyone missed it. Part 2 is almost done, the Balrog is finally going to make his appearance soon.

Thanks for the recent love on this post. I made the Balrog, but I wanted to do something special, so it's taking a while for him to wake up. It occurred to me reading this that I didn't include the link to part 1 of my scene in this thread. It's actually been out for a while, so here it is if anyone missed it. Part 2 is almost done, the Balrog is finally going to make his appearance soon.

@pogdaddy , look what your reaction just did. So proud it was you.

1000 pog.jpg

If someone creates Gollum we are going to sponsor some Gollum animations to it =D Just as a first ispirational input. Love the fanart idea and as a LOTR fan I would be happy to contribute some parts to it :)
Arwen (p.s where's her looks) with Gollum.

,, - You shall not pass.
- Oh yes my love, we will"

As someone who saw LOTR in 000 zone, i have no idea, how such idea haven't been created as of yet. Jan's target. Raw and wriggling.

Or since the ring can change it's size, - Gollum with a ring on his ring, cough*, and Galadriel coming closer with a hand reaching out, -

,,I can't deny that my heart always wanted it"

Or Galadriel vs 5 Uruks. Tested 5 persons scene, might push it to 6.

Eowyn falls in luv with Grima.

Endless options.

Legolas picks arrow :
,, - Goblins :/ "

P.p.s

,, - What was it ?
- I asked her for one golden hair... She gave me... Mind the boat okay ?"

Last edited:
View attachment 274338

Hey hey fine community! I am calling for your help! I am looking to fill out this character compendium for Tolkien's LOTR Legendarium.

I am wanting to rally the fine creators of the VaM community that would have interest in helping me with this daunting task. The link above is only a fraction of what I would hope for this page to be a years time from now. I consider this a fanart project that is just meant to be for fun and not at all serious. Artist interpretation will be fully allowed as part of this! I don't want any gatekeeping or Um, Actuallys. Now joint discussion about lore and making sure we do things as properly as possible is fine and even encouraged! I just want this to only be a positive experience for anyone involved. I am wanting to have as much collaboration as possible and really make this be a community bonding experience. I plan to create a group chat as well for cross discussion, lore talks, and other fan art from this universe that we make with these characters.

So if you have interest in doing a collab with me on any character from the Legendarium, please contact me! It can be anything: hair, clothing, textures, morphs, assets, and beyond! I hope people are interested and this can be a fun event for the community overall. Cheers!
And EscapeVR will answer.. Yah.. send me some info.. I might already have a lot of this in Blender......

Sketch fab had one of these that seems to be decent... I downloaded it other day for my recent asset

I have already made the Balrog a while ago ( so please don't steal my thunder @virtamater ).

I released part 1 of the story months ago, but he's not awake yet.
I got held up making part 2 of the scene and needed to start from scratch. I've redone the main parts, I just needs a few more animations and effects/sound, and free time to get it all together. (...Soon)

1691886245.jpg

Back
Top Bottom