TFP Arcee

PaintLifeBleak

Reactions
Hi there :)

What morphs have you used for her to bent her legs arms and breasts?
I wanted to restore human legs , arms and breasts for her , but it seems I cannot
Is there any way to do this ? thank you :)

Hi there :)

What morphs have you used for her to bent her legs arms and breasts?
I wanted to restore human legs , arms and breasts for her , but it seems I cannot
Is there any way to do this ? thank you :)

They're very old calf morphs and not sure who I got them from but try these out with the legs and feet restored to normal and let me know if they work for you

What would you recommend her scale to be? I know that's a can of worms to open when it comes to TF (due to its major inconsistencies over the years), but I want to know a fairly canonical estimate, if that's alright with you :)

What would you recommend her scale to be? I know that's a can of worms to open when it comes to TF (due to its major inconsistencies over the years), but I want to know a fairly canonical estimate, if that's alright with you :)
hmm, been a while since I watched the show so if I were to make a rough guess, 1.450-1.500 looks about right

Bonus if you've read the autobutts comics by thebootydoc, 1.450 looks to be roughly a good scale for her

hmm, been a while since I watched the show so if I were to make a rough guess, 1.450-1.500 looks about right

Bonus if you've read the autobutts comics by thebootydoc, 1.450 looks to be roughly a good scale for her

Ah, okay, then I know. Thank you kindly! And yes, I have, but I'm not the biggest fan of Fred Perry's art style

Also thanks for all these great looks!

am i missing something, or is there no way to move the boots and armor bits along with the actual body?

Make sure you have the superglue hold version and cuamanager plugins both set as session plugins. Have all assets are set to hold and physics off and save them with cuamanager.
ah ok, i got it to work! thanks for the reply. are you going ot release a version of this arcee without a breastplate?

They're very old calf morphs and not sure who I got them from but try these out with the legs and feet restored to normal and let me know if they work for you
slider "body" did the work only , unfortunatelly it affected whole body not only limbs ,have you concidered releasing your characters with regular limbs , and cahnging those armor from assets to clothes ? Just my suggestion as it is openning many possibilities :D

slider "body" did the work only , unfortunatelly it affected whole body not only limbs ,have you concidered releasing your characters with regular limbs , and cahnging those armor from assets to clothes ? Just my suggestion as it is openning many possibilities :D
been working on making clothes but its a bit of a slow process, what I intend to do with clothes will be a bit more complicated so realistically itll take some time and I still have other models Ive wanted to add as well

Back
Top Bottom