Arcee G1 Colors [OUTDATED]

Scenes Arcee G1 Colors [OUTDATED]

PaintLifeBleak

Reactions
These models are really well done, super quick though, are these supposed to be usable in scenes or poses?

I seem to be struggling with an issue where the armor immediately separates and floats freely from the model, any tips on how to solve this?

Do you have all the assets are set to hold and physics are off? Not sure if the issue is on my end or not but the assets seems to be fine when I load the scene
It's probably just a me issue, is that a general setting somewhere I can access or is it something I need to do to the asset manually?

As far as I'm aware there's no general setting to make everything set to hold automatically, you'll need to set the assets to hold manually
Could you send me a screenshot or a reference? Whenever I load the scene or one of the looks into a vacant scene none of the Armor pieces actually load as their own individual assets, normally I need to assemble all the parts onto the model just to get the model with its armor actually attached.

If you need me to send you anything I can, I'm just stumped because this isn't the first time it has happened before, it's happened on the Haydee model as well where her arms just float there and you can't interact with them.

Could you send me a screenshot or a reference? Whenever I load the scene or one of the looks into a vacant scene none of the Armor pieces actually load as their own individual assets, normally I need to assemble all the parts onto the model just to get the model with its armor actually attached.

If you need me to send you anything I can, I'm just stumped because this isn't the first time it has happened before, it's happened on the Haydee model as well where her arms just float there and you can't interact with them.
I just released an update and the assets should be default set to hold, make sure you have superglue and cuamanager set as default user session plugins before loading the scenes or they wont apply and make sure asset physics are turned off. If that doesnt work can you send me screen shots of the scene and the assets control when you select them.

Was going to post about 1.1 fix not fixing the CUAs, but you've since done 1.2 which may do the job, but I'll have to test that later.

Will also make mention, avoid putting trailing spaces in file names, such as "File name .txt", where the space is after the name and before the file extension. Windows generally does not like this behaviour and typically tries to correct it. Use perhaps an underscore instead or just make another variant of the file name, but overall just avoid using a space as a means of version control.

Last edited:
Was going to post about 1.1 fix not fixing the CUAs, but you've since done 1.2 which may do the job, but I'll have to test that later.

Will also make mention, avoid putting trailing spaces in file names, such as "File name .txt", where the space is after the name and before the file extension. Windows generally does not like this behaviour and typically tries to correct it. Use perhaps an underscore instead or just make another variant of the file name, but overall just avoid using a space as a means of version control.
I see, Ill get to fixing those if its causing any issues and make sure to avoid that in future versions

I just released an update and the assets should be default set to hold, make sure you have superglue and cuamanager set as default user session plugins before loading the scenes or they wont apply and make sure asset physics are turned off. If that doesnt work can you send me screen shots of the scene and the assets control when you select them.
Nah, the new update worked for me, thanks a ton!

Still broken I'm afraid. Your scene displays the CUAs as being linked to the model, but they are not set to VR compatible. It's like seeing double sets of armour on it and overlapping each other.
When loading the look and the CUAs in another scene, and have it play on timeline animations, the model moves but the CUAs are stationary. They don't move with the model.

Back
Top Bottom