TextgenerationWebUi+coqui_tts+VAM

sckvair

Reactions
Hello dear community!

Can someone who know technical part of VAM and AI's answer for a question- is it so hard to make a plugin which will can work with a Text-generation WebUI and coqui_tts extention and past voice output from coqui_tts to vam person audio source in a real time? I know that webui must be running during this plugin works but it's worth it

Some videos-

Hello dear community!

Can someone who know technical part of VAM and AI's answer for a question- is it so hard to make a plugin which will can work with a Text-generation WebUI and coqui_tts extention and past voice output from coqui_tts to vam person audio source in a real time? I know that webui must be running during this plugin works but it's worth it

Some videos-
There's already a solution called Voxta available for you, it can be used with Ooba and Coqui as well as with a lot of other services for that purpose.
And it also has a VAM plugin.

I can't pay for voxta in my country that is why I ask for a simple solution without all of this voxta solutions...but of course I want voxta and will buy it when its be available for me

Another question, could someone make an plugin for playing last audio file from a folder?

Not sure that it can help me. The goal is to play latest audio from directory. Coqui save their audio into the directory each time when bot answer so plugin which can just play latest audio from directory will be nice

Can you code? If so, it would be a folder monitor in the update section, when it detects a new audio file, queue it to an audiosource.

Something like:

C#:
  watch = new FileSystemWatcher();
  watch.Path = path;
  watch.NotifyFilter = NotifyFilters.LastWrite | NotifyFilters.FileName;
  watch.Filter = "*.mp3";
  watch.Changed += OnChanged;
  watch.EnableRaisingEvents = true;
  watch.Changed += new FileSystemEventHandler(OnChanged);

That's just a standard file watcher, but i could try and write you one, but man you're totally missing the voxta exprience, and i'm sorry for you.

At least it's a good idea to make another independent line in VAM, for the AI content to improve, it's valid.

Back
Top Bottom