VAM user survey

mannyribera

Reactions
Hey all! I'm curious about the people who play VAM... It would be cool if many people could do this quick survey, it just takes 2 minutes
🙂
https://www.surveymonkey.de/r/H266DPD

It's anonymous and you get instant results...

The average user is a straight, middle aged, single male from Europe. I must say, I expected the average age to be a bit lower... You can still take the survey if you didn't do it yet!

1662404529978.png
1662404534696.png
1662404540848.png
1662404546321.png
1662404553106.png
1662404557533.png
1662404563258.png
1662404567507.png
1662404571077.png

Thanks for publishing the results. What will this data be used for? Any academic research, journalistic or market research intentions behind this snap poll?

I would like @meshedvr to pay attention to this survey.. 17% use VR, at least this suggests that it is necessary to make desktop mode more functional.

I would like @meshedvr to pay attention to this survey.. 17% use VR, at least this suggests that it is necessary to make desktop mode more functional.
Keep in mind that 23 responses is not a big enough sample for decision-making. The results you see are of "VR only", not VR use, if you see "Both VR and Desktop" it's most people, so you do need both working well.

Actually, that question was a bit strange for me, it's too open to interpretation for "VR only". I can see that "Both" is clear enough, the person sometimes uses VAM in desktop and other times with a VR headset, and "Desktop only" is also clear because if you don't have a compatible VR headset then Desktop is the only way you can use VAM. I think that if you have a compatible VR headset, even if you hardly use it with VAM you would likely try it at few times, so it would be a "Both"?
A scenario with "VR only" feels very restricted to just a basic use of VAM, or the interpretation is more open-

Keep in mind that 23 responses is not a big enough sample for decision-making. The results you see are of "VR only", not VR use, if you see "Both VR and Desktop" it's most people, so you do need both working well.

Actually, that question was a bit strange for me, it's too open to interpretation for "VR only". I can see that "Both" is clear enough, the person sometimes uses VAM in desktop and other times with a VR headset, and "Desktop only" is also clear because if you don't have a compatible VR headset then Desktop is the only way you can use VAM. I think that if you have a compatible VR headset, even if you hardly use it with VAM you would likely try it at few times, so it would be a "Both"?
A scenario with "VR only" feels very restricted to just a basic use of VAM, or the interpretation is more open-
I wanted to say that such a survey by the administration would be appropriate to understand exactly how VAM is used and what functionality is in demand.

Back
Top Bottom