Terri Barns

Looks Terri Barns

Lefthandbuffalo

Reactions
Lefthandbuffalo submitted a new resource:

Terri Barns - TV Show Lookalike

I grew up watching re-runs of Three's Company so I figured I might as well take a shot at creating a look inspired by my favorite character. I hope you like her and enjoy letting her keep you company.

View attachment 355764View attachment 355765View attachment 355766View attachment 355767View attachment 355768View attachment 355769View attachment 355770View attachment 355771[ATTACH...

Read more about this resource...

Great look-a-like of Priscilla but just needed to tweek the head size. I reduced it in the female morphs and made it more proportionate to the body. Lefthandbuffalo did a fantastic job. Hey, how about a Joyce, Suzanne, or my favorite Cindy Snow? Again, fantastic job.

Great look-a-like of Priscilla but just needed to tweek the head size. I reduced it in the female morphs and made it more proportionate to the body. Lefthandbuffalo did a fantastic job. Hey, how about a Joyce, Suzanne, or my favorite Cindy Snow? Again, fantastic job.
Thanks for the kind words and for pointing out her oversized head. I have corrected it and uploaded a new version. Also, I am definitely looking at creating other characters from the show.

Back
Top Bottom