BBBlue14

Reactions
BBBlue14 submitted a new resource:

Teal Dream - A hot shower after a long day

(LOUD AUDIO WARNING)
(NOT TESTED IN VR)

A short loop animation made with timeline in the desktop version of VAM

I hot shower after a long day is one of the best ways to unwind

The Scene will autoplay on load but UI elements are provided for you to adjust the animation or start and stop the music

Special thanks to the creator of the many assets/plugins used in this scene without you this would not be possible.
Acid Bubbles
ZRSX
MeshedVR
Kemenate
MacGruber
weebU
Xstatic
Roac...

Read more about this resource...

Doesn't work in VR, its a flat screen with each eye shown side by side.

Doesn't work in VR, its a flat screen with each eye shown side by side.
Yeah sorry about that I don't own any VR head set so I can't do any kind of testing or creation in VR. All my scenes are made in desktop mode till I can save up for a VR headset.

BBBlue14 updated Teal Dream with a new update entry:

VR adjustment

This is an adjustment to the Teal Dream scene for VR users

It seems like some of you guys are having problems with using the scene in VR mode.

All of my scenes are made in desktop mode as I don't own a VR headset I can't do any kind of creation or testing in VR so I can't make my scenes with VR in mind.
That being said some of you have been having success with running my scenes by removing the MacGruber.PostMagic.3 scene plugin and that seems to let you run the scene in VR.

So I am...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hey BBBlue, your last update fixed the VR. If you want to make it final, a last thing you could do for VR is to remove the "Grafiti" button. Not sure what it is supposed to be, but it does not work in VR and create huge artifact. Other than that, everything works now!

For all those with the flat screen issue in VR, disable Anti-Aliasing (or however it's spelled) in the PostMagic Plugin.

You can still use the other features of PostMagic in VR, just not Anti-Aliasing (Seriously, how do you spell that?).

Happy that you're enjoying my Spy Camera asset. Would be nice to be credited though.
Hey Griffo11709 Sorry I missed adding your name to the credits on the resource page I just added it. Its a fantastic plugin cheers and thanks for making it.

Back
Top Bottom