Dream Rider

Scenes Dream Rider

Omega

Reactions
Patreon
OmegaVAM
Omega submitted a new resource:

Dream Rider - Be ridden in a surreal dreamscape.

Here's my first public scene, after a long while of practicing with the tools and learning how to use the many plugins available to make my content better. Thanks to all the amazing plugin creators that allowed me to make this experience!

Enjoy a beautiful woman riding you in this short POV dreamscape experience!

The dreamscape effect can be toggled on and off, instructions provided in the scene.

I specifically tried to use as little...

Read more about this resource...

Hi I'm not sure whats going on but when I click on this scene in the scene browser it does not load and it goes straight back to the start screen??

!> Exception during load System.Exception: JSON Parse: Too many closing brackets
at SimpleJSON.JSONNode.Parse (System.String aJSON) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at SimpleJSON.JSON.Parse (System.String aJSON) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at SuperController.LoadInternal (System.String saveName, Boolean loadMerge, Boolean editMode) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Last edited:
Hi I'm not sure whats going on but when I click on this scene in the scene browser it does not load and it goes straight back to the start screen??

!> Exception during load System.Exception: JSON Parse: Too many closing brackets
at SimpleJSON.JSONNode.Parse (System.String aJSON) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at SimpleJSON.JSON.Parse (System.String aJSON) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at SuperController.LoadInternal (System.String saveName, Boolean loadMerge, Boolean editMode) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
I'm sorry but I honestly have absolutely no idea what's causing that, I'll have a look and see if I can figure it out though - did it only start happening in the 1.1 update or did it happen in 1.0 too?
EDIT: Turns out it's happening to me too, hm, I'll get to fixing it.

Please make the next version closer slope :) and more intense .... haha
I'm not sure what you mean by closer slope, but my next projects will be more varied. Meaning in one experience you will get slow and smooth movements alongside fast and intense movements ;)

Last edited:
I'm sorry but I honestly have absolutely no idea what's causing that, I'll have a look and see if I can figure it out though - did it only start happening in the 1.1 update or did it happen in 1.0 too?
EDIT: Turns out it's happening to me too, hm, I'll get to fixing it.

I'm not sure what you mean by closer slope, but my next projects will be more varied. Meaning in one experience you will get slow and smooth movements alongside fast and intense movements ;)
I have only opened the latest one so it must be v1.1... The only time this has happened to me before is when I imported a few mocap anims to acidbubbles timeline but forgot to reduce keyframes and when I saved the scene the exact same thing happened where the scene would not load. Hope that helps somehow and hope you have backups.

I have only opened the latest one so it must be v1.1... The only time this has happened to me before is when I imported a few mocap anims to acidbubbles timeline but forgot to reduce keyframes and when I saved the scene the exact same thing happened where the scene would not load. Hope that helps somehow and hope you have backups.
Should be fixed now, fingers crossed 🤞

My system specs are similar to yours. I could never get close to a stable 30fps with settings like these in VR. I'm assuming your 60fps is in desktop mode, right?

Yes I am in desktop mode, I have VR but to be completely honest I don't really plan on building anything specifically optimized for VR. Apologies for that, but the testing for VR is out of my time scope.

Closer inclinations of the girl to the face, perhaps eye to eye, that would be very erotic
Ah, I see! I'll keep that in mind for future works. :)

Last edited:
Yes I am in desktop mode, I have VR but to be completely honest I don't really plan on building anything specifically optimized for VR. Apologies for that, but the testing for VR is out of my time scope.

No worries. I find it fairly easy and quick to make necessary adjustments for VR. Usually all that needs to be done is to replace the lighting with a more simple rig, turn off soft body physics for the side of the body that won't be seen as much, and turn hair sim off for everything but female head hair. I cap the physics rate to two and keep MSAA under 4x if needed. With this, I can generally keep things in the 26-32 fps range with high quality shaders, hi res, high pixel light count, max smooth passes and high quality physics.

Should be fixed now, fingers crossed 🤞
It does work now but just incase anyone else has similar problems I did have to delete the var files first then download latest for it to work.

Also I love this style of animation with good sound effect and atmosphere and about what ConSolotary said about prefering close face to face, I actually prefer to see the whole figure in action because in FPS mode you miss most of the animation so maybe you could just add a bit of both for variety. Thanks.

It does work now but just incase anyone else has similar problems I did have to delete the var files first then download latest for it to work.

Also I love this style of animation with good sound effect and atmosphere and about what ConSolotary said about prefering close face to face, I actually prefer to see the whole figure in action because in FPS mode you miss most of the animation so maybe you could just add a bit of both for variety. Thanks.
That's my plan, to add an equal amount of focus on the face and emotions and focus on the body movements and action going on down there. I also prefer to see the motion and actions, personally to me I get more enjoyment out of watching the movements than the emotions.

I'm thinking of working hybrid first-person and camera angles into my future scenes, so you get some good first person face views and some good POV action and then also some good real camera work too.

Back
Top Bottom