Taken Aback

Scenes Taken Aback

PetaZwega

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Patreon
PetaZwega
PetaZwega submitted a new resource:

Taken Aback - Fuck your new favorite e-girl and watch her tits bounce bounce bounce

Setup Note:
Physics Rate: 60HZ and
Physics Update Cap: 2

For an explanation about early-access release see below

Early-Access? What in the downfall-of-gaming is this shit?!! Well this is the point where you can call me a hypocrite about how I've mentioned before that I will definitely not paywall my stuff. Well, a lot has changed, with every scene I make I learn something new that I want...

Read more about this resource...

To verify, does the VAR come with the hair and clothing? Also, I remember a blowjob scene you posted a while back, any plans on sharing that?

To verify, does the VAR come with the hair and clothing? Also, I remember a blowjob scene you posted a while back, any plans on sharing that?
Nope, the hair is a combination of Skippy's Pigtail Hair Package & Roac's Modular Hairs, the clothing is the built-in Alphakini and AmineKunai's Penta Bondage Top.

As for the blowjob scene I'm not currently working on it but might release the scene at some point, I already have an idea about combining it with a titjob, but we'll see.

Dude how did you lock panties in a half pulled down position? Looks cool af.
That's the built-in Alphakini Panty. It has different position states which imo really makes it one of the most versatile pieces of clothing in vam 👌