System for Lip Syncing mouths

qoosh

Reactions
There are a lot of morphs for phonemes. I think it'd be great if there was an interface to help with animating and syncing these morphs to speech audio. I can kind of do it manually with sliders, but it'd be nice if there was an easier way. Maybe a scene, UI or a plugin could be created for this purpose.

This is what I use, Im not sure if youve noticed this plugin before. I havent played around with it much yet tbh but from the very little I saw it seemed amazing and was a massive addition to the greatness that is VaM.

I have seen that plugin. It makes the mouth open and close, but what I'm thinking about is a UI interface that would have a library of all the available phonemes morphs in front of you and you coordinate them somehow to the voice clips (which is something you'd have to tweak, obviously, as it would probably be impossible to generate them perfectly via a program). And then save them as an individual animation / lipsynch clip. This could hopefully lead to very precise lip movements that I haven't really seen done in VAM before.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom