Paid Commission Using Windows Speech Recognition System.

Hedgepig

Reactions
So, I decided to do a training course in using Windows Speech Recognition. I hadn't, realized that unlike AIML, that you have to build the speech recognition system first, and then add the grammars and keywords into this framework. I inwardly groaned, thinking this is like reinventing the wheel, and why the bl**dy hell didn't they just make templates which can be modified?!. My old brain glazed over after about three minutes of training video hardcore coding and my thoughts went wandering off to sunnier climes. Also, there are no line numbers shown in the training video to demark on which line the code should go, so I'd be blind guessing which line is which. I won't be able to follow it. It would take me until Christmas to build the engine.

Anyway, I know what I want, and roughly what Windows speech recognition can and cant do. So that's the difficult part done with.

It must be compatible with VAM and VAM plugins.

If you PM me here, I'll send you a list of of quite simple specifications, and you can suggest a fair price for the commission, please.

The finished engine will be available for free for VAM hub members to test and trial.

Thanks guys.

Back
Top Bottom