• Hi Guest!

This is a notice regarding recent upgrades to the Hub. Over the last month, we have added several new features to improve your experience.
    You can check out the details in our official announcement!
Swift Tails

Looks Swift Tails

AnonChunk

Invaluable member
Featured Contributor
Reactions
Patreon
AnonChunkVam
AnonChunk submitted a new resource:

Swift Tails - lookalikes

Lookalike of a Streamer called swift tails . She was a request and i was told she no longer posts etc which makes sense as the pics i could find to work off were not great . She isnt 100% but i cant get any closer unfortunatley . She looks like the pic i went off but as most social media people are , they use filters , makeup etc and are bloody transformers so look like different people from image to image lol .

View attachment 377303[ATTACH type="full"...

Read more about this resource...

Hi , Whats the issue ? i will gladly look into it for you . You are the 1st to mention this so just a guess but the issue looks to be YOUR END ? i could be wrong lol .

On the VAM main screen , select the HUB where you can dwonload resources and click " missing resources " .... at a guess i think your missing some .
My looks have extremley low depends and everything needed should be in the scene ?

Could you send a screen shot of the look once loaded and also the error log and i should be able to help .

Maybe it is an issue on my end because the looks that were loading properly before are now glitching out too. All of the missing dependencies are non-hub hosted, and this only seems to happen with your looks despite none of the errors explicitly pointing to them

Edit: Nope there are still some looks that load properly like Jia Lissa

Edit 2: Never mind apparently it looks like it's just a lighting issue in the preview scenes, saving the looks and loading them into other scenes works just fine

1718458263054.png

Last edited:
I know what it is !!!! If you open the Main UI tab , Select user pref tab and check the setting " pixel light count " ...... Im guessing in your scene where your having issuses , its set below 4 ? You need to have it set at 4 or mine is at 5 . I have no idea what the setting MEANS lol but i know 100% that this is your problem . Also your right , nothing in your error relates to my look lol .

Again , in YOUR PREVIEW SCENE . Open Main UI , Select USER PREFS tab and set , PIXEL LIGHT COUNT to 4 or above . ( mine is set to 5 )

Back
Top Bottom