SuperVAMDeepthroat

Scenes SuperVAMDeepthroat

Hello hello community. Beautiful scene this one and awww it resurrects that konashion feeling. However, I have managed to enjoy the scene myself yet since I seem to not be able to get past the loading screen wait. Like third attempt got me to 27/99 assets on the load but then just stack there for 20 minutes, after the initial 5 minute connecting to the proxies etc. Maybe im doing something wrong? Most likely the case. Double checked to update all dependencies to their latest versions etc. Hardware issue perhaps and memory leak or not enought? Thank you for your time and well done to the artists making this alive. <3

Ps: got this only error log I think on my last attempt. perhaps one more but didnt have enought time to screenshot.

**Update:
Tried twice to load the scene again, first got as far as 51/100 assets load and then 87/100 ish. Vam then just crashed in both occasions, leading to home screen.
Maybe 4th time lucky. Temps are all good, pc seems to be doing fine. No clue whats the issue.
Any suggestions?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-09-22 055345.png
    Screenshot 2024-09-22 055345.png
    20.9 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Sometimes the mouth animation looks so weird, this is a common issue I have with VAM, maybe I'm have some bad config? I usually prefer when the mouth does not open (or just a bit) for this reason.
Also tits sometimes bounces too much.
I'm just commenting in case this is something I can fix with some config

Hello hello community. Beautiful scene this one and awww it resurrects that konashion feeling. However, I have managed to enjoy the scene myself yet since I seem to not be able to get past the loading screen wait. Like third attempt got me to 27/99 assets on the load but then just stack there for 20 minutes, after the initial 5 minute connecting to the proxies etc. Maybe im doing something wrong? Most likely the case. Double checked to update all dependencies to their latest versions etc. Hardware issue perhaps and memory leak or not enought? Thank you for your time and well done to the artists making this alive. <3

Ps: got this only error log I think on my last attempt. perhaps one more but didnt have enought time to screenshot.

**Update:
Tried twice to load the scene again, first got as far as 51/100 assets load and then 87/100 ish. Vam then just crashed in both occasions, leading to home screen.
Maybe 4th time lucky. Temps are all good, pc seems to be doing fine. No clue whats the issue.
Any suggestions?
Hi! First off thanks for the kind words, I hope you get to enjoy the scene in full soon enough!

As for your problem, try opening the task manager and then start loading the scene, keep an eye on how much RAM your machine has available. My last tests showed that the scene needs 12-13 GBs of RAM. If you have 16 total with your PC make sure it isn't used up by other programs.

I experienced VAM crashing a couple times when loading huge scenes too, inlcuding SVD. Make sure your VAM window is focused, meaning you don't click away from it while loading. I've usually experienced this while watching youtube during scene load lol.

What are your PC specs btw? I might be able to troubleshoot some more

As for the Error, you can ignore it, the worst that can happen is the eyelashes are tiny bit offcenter. The morph got renamed in a newer version of the resource I used, I actually tried removing this error manually but seems like it has returned. Game dev can be frustrating sometimes lol

Sometimes the mouth animation looks so weird, this is a common issue I have with VAM, maybe I'm have some bad config? I usually prefer when the mouth does not open (or just a bit) for this reason.
Also tits sometimes bounces too much.
I'm just commenting in case this is something I can fix with some config
Hi! Thanks for playing!

Are you using the recommended graphics settings? I've shown and explained them on the Main Page!
You need high quality physics on or the tongue clips through the mouth.

What is wrong with the mouth exactly? A screenshot could help!

Are you using your own appearance or the ones that come with my scene?

Hi! Thanks for playing!

Are you using the recommended graphics settings? I've shown and explained them on the Main Page!
You need high quality physics on or the tongue clips through the mouth.

What is wrong with the mouth exactly? A screenshot could help!

Are you using your own appearance or the ones that come with my scene?
I think this happens more often when loadding a different appearance. But I feel mouth is a problem in VAM when it's open.
I'm attaching some examples
1727122311396.png

1727121608152.png

1727121517497.png

I think this happens more often when loadding a different appearance. But I feel mouth is a problem in VAM when it's open.
I'm attaching some examples
I see. It's the physics of the lips that can look weird sometimes. I've been having issues with the mouth of the Eve character I implemented too. Sometimes her tongue would freak out when getting choked, somilar to the last image.

I'm not sure how to improve this yet. Previously I tried changing different mouth and lip morphs of the female to reduce clipping ans ugly morphing but the lip physics I couldn't change yet.

I'll be experimenting more over time how to make all looks have a good looking mouth. Some looks are just not well comaptible with the emotion morphs I used to animate the faces. It can help to increase the mouth width/ general size of your look.

The updated UI buttons are not working, but the shortcuts do. Does anyone know why?

Last edited:
!> Missing morph deltas file AddonPackages\stayblocky.SuperVamDeepthroat.8.var:\Custom\Atom\Person\Morphs\female\kemenate\lashes L curve.vmb. Cannot import
!> Missing morph deltas file AddonPackages\stayblocky.SuperVamDeepthroat.8.var:\Custom\Atom\Person\Morphs\female\kemenate\lashes U curve.vmb. Cannot import

there are no vmb files in the archive, just the vmi

The updated UI buttons are not working, but the shortcuts do. Does anyone know why?
Interesting. So they show up but it doesn't do anything when you click on them?
Make sure you're updating/ downloading all dependencies after updating! There's some technical help on the main page of the scene and I've made tutorials. You can check if you're missing anything with these :)

!> Missing morph deltas file AddonPackages\stayblocky.SuperVamDeepthroat.8.var:\Custom\Atom\Person\Morphs\female\kemenate\lashes L curve.vmb. Cannot import
!> Missing morph deltas file AddonPackages\stayblocky.SuperVamDeepthroat.8.var:\Custom\Atom\Person\Morphs\female\kemenate\lashes U curve.vmb. Cannot import

there are no vmb files in the archive, just the vmi
Missing these morphs shouldn't be an issue. It might make the females eye lashes placement a tiny bit off.

It might be that you haven't downloaded all updated dependencies after getting the new version?

Back
Top Bottom