SuperVAMDeepthroat

Scenes SuperVAMDeepthroat

I tried adding an X-ray plugin in the scene, and it looks good. It can perspective some organs such as the penis or female mouth. If you think it's good, you can make it a button and add it as a function to the scene. The following is a link to the author of the perspective plugin: https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/experimental-xray-body.34094/
I hope you are interested!!

Attachments

• 20230619162618.png
    20230619162618.png
    971.5 KB · Views: 0
I tried adding an X-ray plugin in the scene, and it looks good. It can perspective some organs such as the penis or female mouth. If you think it's good, you can make it a button and add it as a function to the scene. The following is a link to the author of the perspective plugin: https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/experimental-xray-body.34094/
I hope you are interested!!
Looks cool! Nice you tried some things for yourself with the scene. I might come around to adding it but I need to experiment with it myself first :) One question: did you manipulate the button texts in any way? I see the text on the buttons in your image is somewhat messed up. I just want to make sure I didn't screw up anything for anyone using the scene!

Looks cool! Nice you tried some things for yourself with the scene. I might come around to adding it but I need to experiment with it myself first :) One question: did you manipulate the button texts in any way? I see the text on the buttons in your image is somewhat messed up. I just want to make sure I didn't screw up anything for anyone using the scene!
Please ignore the translation issue with the white button above because I am a Chinese VAM user and its built-in automatic translation often only translates the words it knows:ROFLMAO:. However, I think there may be some text overlap with the pink button below. After seeing the reply, I went back to check to ensure that I did not modify the text or other operations on the button. You are so meticulous. This scene is already excellent enough, and you are making it truly perfect:)

Attachments

• screenshot.png
    screenshot.png
    71.6 KB · Views: 0
stayblocky updated SuperVAMDeepthroat with a new update entry:

SuperVAMDeepthroat Version 4 brings a New Character and Tons of Improvements! <3

SuperVAMDeepthroat version 4 is here! Say hello to Yuki, a new character joining the SVD lineup! This update also includes tons of improvements <3

Version 5
will introduce a new pose! For early access to the next update (coming soon), voting rights for the next pose and to keep development speed high you can support me on Patreon! It really helps me out a lot and frees up time.
https://www.patreon.com/stay_blocky
Follow...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Maybe i'm dumb, but how can i get these sex parts?
and this
I clicked on "Switch Pose" but the Buttons are greyed out there.

Maybe i'm dumb, but how can i get these sex parts?
and this
I clicked on "Switch Pose" but the Buttons are greyed out there.
You're definitely not dumb haha. These haven't made it into the game yet. The doggystyle is something I started working on in a different scene and the spanking is more an early experiment of mine. As long as the support from you guys is there I'll do my best to implement these in the future :)

The scene looks dope on desktop but everytime I load it in vr I'm met with an impenetrable darkness

stayblocky updated SuperVAMDeepthroat with a new update entry:

THE BIGGEST UPDATE SVD HAS RECEIVED SO FAR <3 New Pose, New Features, Sound Overhaul and more! <3

SuperVAMDeepthroat version 5 has arrived! This is the biggest update the game has received so far <3
It features a completely new deepthroat pose with 25+ animations, overhauled sound design, reworked cum, new clothing, better controls and improved settings!!
See all details below!

If you want monthly updates, be able to vote on future content and contribute to the development of SuperVAMDeepthroat and other scenes please support me on Patreon...

Read the rest of this update entry...

@stayblocky
Thanks for the review reply.
What i meant with passtrough mode is a toggle to switch off everything but the models to use the passtrough mode on quest3 for mixed reality.

Thanks in advance

@stayblocky
Thanks for the review reply.
What i meant with passtrough mode is a toggle to switch off everything but the models to use the passtrough mode on quest3 for mixed reality.

Thanks in advance
That looks like an incredible feature. Shouldn't be a problem. I might just add it as an environment. I don't have a quest 3 myself but I'll see what I can do :)

That looks like an incredible feature. Shouldn't be a problem. I might just add it as an environment. I don't have a quest 3 myself but I'll see what I can do :)
Great News! Thanks .... It is an incredible feature. Passtrough mode and mixed reality with Quest3 is a gamechanger.

Great News! Thanks .... It is an incredible feature. Passtrough mode and mixed reality with Quest3 is a gamechanger.
I'm almost done implementing it. Haven't tested it myself yet though. I was wondering, what would be the best color to have by default? The green mentioned in the how to post? Or should I add different colors?

I'm almost done implementing it. Haven't tested it myself yet though. I was wondering, what would be the best color to have by default? The green mentioned in the how to post? Or should I add different colors?
I was playing around with different colours the other day. The problem is finding a balance between a strong enough colour to not have parts of models go transparent but not have a noticeable coloured outline around them. I found a slightly darker blue than the default seems to work fairly well but often needs adjusting depending on the colour of models clothes. I think the colour code I used was 0.0.130

Wow thanks! The green would be perfect for me as it is set in my virtualDesktop for passtrough. But Veyron_fans color code may also work well. I think green as preset is very nice but different easy changeable options as presets would be nicer. maybe nice to have but not essential.

Version 5 has just been released and fixes the VR issue! Enjoy!
I tried version 5 in VR, sadly the double vision problem still seems to be present for me...

I tried again with version 3, which still works.

This is on a Quest 2, if that helps.

I tried version 5 in VR, sadly the double vision problem still seems to be present for me...

I tried again with version 3, which still works.

This is on a Quest 2, if that helps.
That is odd. I tried version 5 myself on a clean VAM install with the quest 2 and it worked fine. Others here seem to have no problem with VR either from what I can gather. Maybe there are some settings that are consistent across versions of the game for you, which shouldn't be possible but who knows.

Please go to the User Preferences tab and set the MSAA Level to OFF after loading the scene. If that doesn't help go into Edit Mode and open the Scene Plugins tab. There you see the Plugin #0. Scroll down until you find plugin#0_MacGruber.PostMagic.AntiAliasing and turn it OFF. It shouldn't be on in VR. This is usually the root cause of double vision.

How are you launching VAM in VR? If you use the VaM_Updater application and press Launch VR the scene should identify that you are in VR mode and turn OFF the anti aliasing by default. I setup a plugin that detects VR mode and does the setup above.

Please report if this helps!

That is odd. I tried version 5 myself on a clean VAM install with the quest 2 and it worked fine. Others here seem to have no problem with VR either from what I can gather. Maybe there are some settings that are consistent across versions of the game for you, which shouldn't be possible but who knows.

Please go to the User Preferences tab and set the MSAA Level to OFF after loading the scene. If that doesn't help go into Edit Mode and open the Scene Plugins tab. There you see the Plugin #0. Scroll down until you find plugin#0_MacGruber.PostMagic.AntiAliasing and turn it OFF. It shouldn't be on in VR. This is usually the root cause of double vision.

How are you launching VAM in VR? If you use the VaM_Updater application and press Launch VR the scene should identify that you are in VR mode and turn OFF the anti aliasing by default. I setup a plugin that detects VR mode and does the setup above.

Please report if this helps!
I usually use the OpenVR .bat file to start, but I tried it via the VaM Updater as you said and the problem still persisted.

I was able to solve it though by manually disabling the scene plugin as you described, thanks.

Hi!
Do you mind me asking what's the best way to change female model with a full Look I downloaded from another artist (without searching and selecting all clothes, hair parts etc..)?
I tried a couple times but there's always something missing and I can't remember all the menus where I need to select the Look replacement options.
Sorry but I'm very new to VAM and I'm still learning!

Hi!
Do you mind me asking what's the best way to change female model with a full Look I downloaded from another artist (without searching and selecting all clothes, hair parts etc..)?
I tried a couple times but there's always something missing and I can't remember all the menus where I need to select the Look replacement options.
Sorry but I'm very new to VAM and I'm still learning!
Thanks for playing! The best way to change the female look is through "appearance presets". You can load everything in together that way. Appearance preset is one of the many tabs when you select the control of the female person atom in edit mode. Select it and there you can save a preset and load existing ones. If you download a look often times you get a scene with the girl and an appearance preset, sometimes an appearance preset is missing. You can create a preset by opening the scene, selecting the female and saving it in the tab by inputing a name and pressing save. If you load in a preset into SVD it might be that the character is too small or too tall. For that you can go to the female morphs tab on the character and type body into the search. Look for body scale (or size, I don't quite remember which it was) and change the slider until the character fits the animations. (Aligns with the dick correctly) You can then also override and update the appearance preset by overwriting it. Hope this helps!

Back
Top Bottom