Reactions
Website
www.patreon.com
Twitter
StayBlocky_Art
Patreon
stay_blocky
stayblocky submitted a new resource:

SuperVAMDeepthroat - Handjobs, Masturbation, Slaps, Blowjobs, Deepthroats, Facial, Character Customization VR Compatible!

Handjobs, Masturbation, Slaps, Blowjobs, Deepthroats, Ejaculation, Twerking, Character Customization and more wait for you in SuperVAMDeepthroat!
ALL VR COMPATIBLE!
I've spent 200+ hours over the last year learning VAM and working on this scene and I've finally finished version 1.0 <3

If you like what I'm doing consider supporting me on Patreon at patreon.com/stay_blocky

IMPORTANT STUFF:
1. As with all ambitious VAM scenes make sure you download all dependencies for it to work properly...

Read more about this resource...

Im in the same boat. Im not working on a release like this yet, but this is inspiring. Its So good. You have left many things with disabled buttons. Im reverse learning so much from this.

I checked my packages and says I have them all. This is very well done, no doubt. Only issues I saw was when the guy cum's its not lined up with the end of his penis and there is an annoying flashing white light. Any chance those two items could be fixed. Overall quite nice.

Also, your support link did not work. And I could not find you on Patreon.

Seriously, crazy good first release. The love you have for your animations clearly shows through, although it's daunting thinking about all the time you spent on this. Glad it amounted to such a quality final product.

Im in the same boat. Im not working on a release like this yet, but this is inspiring. Its So good. You have left many things with disabled buttons. Im reverse learning so much from this.
I'm glad you are learning from my scene. Many things aren't done in a super efficient manner, since I don't code. But this makes it quite easy to understand and reverse engineer. Excited to see what you're working on!

I checked my packages and says I have them all. This is very well done, no doubt. Only issues I saw was when the guy cum's its not lined up with the end of his penis and there is an annoying flashing white light. Any chance those two items could be fixed. Overall quite nice.
Working on an update and already fixed the cum issue. The white flashes are intentional actually but I also have mixed feelings about them. They are made to hide the cum on her body suddenly popping up. Thank you so much for the reminding me of the URL issue, fixed the patreon link! Thanks for playing!

Seriously, crazy good first release. The love you have for your animations clearly shows through, although it's daunting thinking about all the time you spent on this. Glad it amounted to such a quality final product.
Haha yeah, it is daunting to think about. But for the most part it is turning the time I spent fapping into something productive lol

stayblocky updated SuperVAMDeepthroat with a new update entry:

SuperVAMDeepthroat Version 2 is out! <3

I've been absolutely blessed with all the positive feedback from you guys! Thank you for the amazing support and a special thank you to my Patreon supporters, you guys made this update happen so fast! <3
For version 2 my focus was mainly on polishing of existing features and adding variety. I have also improved the animation structure of the pass out feature in preperation of prividing more passed out controls in future updates!
Here are the patch notes:
Pass Out:
- Pass out is now a looping...

Read the rest of this update entry...

i need help with the download when i download it. i get a file instead of the game how can i fix this

i need help with the download when i download it. i get a file instead of the game how can i fix this
The download provides you with a .var zip archive. This needs to go into the addons packages folder of your VirtAMate installation. I've explained the setup in more detail on my patreon. It's a free post. Check it out. If you have trouble just write me again :)

I've been playing around with solo female scenes in the past. What are you thinking of exactly?
Well it would be cool with character customization. Maybe different positions and personality sets. What would really be awesome is a sense of she's watching you too

Well it would be cool with character customization. Maybe different positions and personality sets. What would really be awesome is a sense of she's watching you too
Ah that's what you thinking of. I have a scene that is a good starting point for that. But it's pretty early in development. Might see the light of day at some point.

Awesome!! Could it be possible for you to add another environment? more dark, like the whores alley? https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/whores-alley.17422/
Thanks!!!!
I might come around to add more environment but my focus right now is on adding more variety in animations and features to the scene first. Switching out environments yourself should be rather simple. You can deactivate the cyberpunk apartment and the wood pannel and load in the environment you like. The characters are on the 0/0/0 position so adding a new environment should be rather simple :)

Great scene and animation! The VR POV is a bit disorienting, is there a way to add VR POV but with free head movement?

Great scene and animation! The VR POV is a bit disorienting, is there a way to add VR POV but with free head movement?
I have an idea how to get around that problem. Gotta see if it works though. For now you can hide the males head in the settings I provide and move your camera to that spot. Should feel similar to PoV without the camera movement.

I have an idea how to get around that problem. Gotta see if it works though. For now you can hide the males head in the settings I provide and move your camera to that spot. Should feel similar to PoV without the camera movement.
Cheers! The issue with removing the male's head and moving my camera there is you have to physically look down, unlike the POV cam where it looks down for you. I believe the creator Ispinox has one of these POV camera options where it allows you to be "free", but good luck and looking forward to it!

stayblocky updated SuperVAMDeepthroat with a new update entry:

SuperVAMDeepthroat version 3 out now! New pose, better look, feel and more! <3

SuperVAMDeepthroat Version 3 is here! <3
This update explores a brand new pose, BDSM play!
It features Fondling, Slapping, Dildo Fondling and Dildo Facefucking! More animations and possibilites will be added to this pose in future updates. Tell me how you like it!
But there's more! Besides the new pose feature there have been many additions and tweaks to the game!

Updates like this wouldn't be possible without all your amazing support <3 Special thanks to my supporters...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Great scene! Running into an issue though. I downloaded all dependencies, am running the current VAM build, but I can't get most of the animations to play. I can interact with the camera settings and body sliders, but the animation buttons do nothing when clicked. The only animation that will play is the ejaculation and only when 6/7 is pressed.

I'm assuming I did something wrong during install and I'm brand new to this so any help would be greatly appreciated!

Great scene! Running into an issue though. I downloaded all dependencies, am running the current VAM build, but I can't get most of the animations to play. I can interact with the camera settings and body sliders, but the animation buttons do nothing when clicked. The only animation that will play is the ejaculation and only when 6/7 is pressed.

I'm assuming I did something wrong during install and I'm brand new to this so any help would be greatly appreciated!
Hi, thanks for checking out the scene! I have never heard or experienced this issue before. There could be wrong plugin versions at play or some plugins are corrupted for some reason. I recommend removing all the plugins by deleting them from the AddonPackages folder of your installation and reinstalling SuperVamDeepthroat by pressing "Download All". This should ensure correct plugin versions and correct downloads. If you've downloaded any other resources than mine be careful not to delete them from the AddonPackages folder, otherwise you will have to download them again.

If nothing helps I recommend a fresh VAM install in another folder by dropping the VAM_Updater.exe in it and installing there.

Back
Top Bottom