SuperVAMDeepthroat

Scenes SuperVAMDeepthroat

Thanks for playing! The best way to change the female look is through "appearance presets". You can load everything in together that way. Appearance preset is one of the many tabs when you select the control of the female person atom in edit mode. Select it and there you can save a preset and load existing ones. If you download a look often times you get a scene with the girl and an appearance preset, sometimes an appearance preset is missing. You can create a preset by opening the scene, selecting the female and saving it in the tab by inputing a name and pressing save. If you load in a preset into SVD it might be that the character is too small or too tall. For that you can go to the female morphs tab on the character and type body into the search. Look for body scale (or size, I don't quite remember which it was) and change the slider until the character fits the animations. (Aligns with the dick correctly) You can then also override and update the appearance preset by overwriting it. Hope this helps!
Thanks! I tried changing appearance and adding clothes to the female model. I then saved the scene and reloaded, but when it finishes loading, it's resetting to the original pose and the clothes are gone. Its only keeping the last female model I loaded. Am I doing something wrong?

Last edited:
Thanks! I tried changing appearance and adding clothes to the female model. I then saved the scene and reloaded, but when it finishes loading, it's resetting to the original pose and the clothes are gone. Its only keeping the last female model I loaded. Am I doing something wrong?
When the scene is loaded it resets a bunch of settings for the scene to properly work. Right now you'll have to load the appearance / clothing preset each time your load the scene. I'll look into it when I get the time.

When the scene is loaded it resets a bunch of settings for the scene to properly work. Right now you'll have to load the appearance / clothing preset each time your load the scene. I'll look into it when I get the time.
Thanks! I'll just create a custom appearance for the looks I'm interested in then for now!

stayblocky updated SuperVAMDeepthroat with a new update entry:

Better Jiggle Physics, VR Passthrough, Lara and More!

SuperVAMDeepthroat Version 5.5 is here <3
It brings improved Jiggle Physics, easier Passthrough for VR, new Options and more! Read what's inside this one in detail below :)
The support recently has been really motivating so I've been hard at work to improve SVD once more!

SVD Version 6, featuring Missionary Sex and an improved Lara Croft appearance are available in Early Access for my Patreons! <3
Your support makes this project possible, wouldn't have made it without the...

Read the rest of this update entry...

2313279_0.jpg

Hey pal. Excuse me, but I'm just starting out and I can't figure out how you are SELECTING "AudioManager" as your trigger receiver. See pic:
1714322181718.png

I simply cannot find "AudioManager" anywhere, in any list.

What am I missing, conceptually, here?

Hey pal. Excuse me, but I'm just starting out and I can't figure out how you are SELECTING "AudioManager" as your trigger receiver. See pic:
View attachment 360800
I simply cannot find "AudioManager" anywhere, in any list.

What am I missing, conceptually, here?
The AudioManager is a hidden atom. You gotta check "show hidden" in the select tab. There's a shit ton of chaos in the scene right now. The result of trying out tons of different things during development. I'm reworking many systems right. The next update on patreon is gonna be a much better framework to look at, although it will still be quite roughly implemented haha.

stayblocky updated SuperVAMDeepthroat with a new update entry:

Missionary Sex takes SVD to the next level in Version 6! <3

SuperVAMDeepthroat Version 6 is here and expands SVD beyond deepthroats and BDSM <3
Missionary Sex has arrived! Featuring thrilling animations, its own dynamic sound implementation and more! On top there's lots of polish and further improvements, featuring Lara as a new characer! See all patch notes below!

SVD Version 7 is OUT NOW on my Patreon! It features a complete UI overhaul, a BDSM Rework and ANOTHER NEW POSE: Doggystyle!
Your support and feedback makes this whole...

Read the rest of this update entry...

VaM 17.06.2024 22_19_14.png

I have a black screen. For a second, I see characters, but they instantly disappear. This scene is only for VR glasses, or can I play on the desktop?

View attachment 379123
I have a black screen. For a second, I see characters, but they instantly disappear. This scene is only for VR glasses, or can I play on the desktop?
The scene is for both desktop and VR. It seems the scene hasn't finished loading. If everything works the black screen should disappear after the sounds have loaded. If it stays dark try this: Go to the atoms menu, click on 'show hidden atoms', enter: screen into the search, there should be a screen fade atom. Open its controls, disable the atom or go to its plugins tab and disable the screen fade plugin. Hope this helps, let me know if it works for you :)

The scene is for both desktop and VR. It seems the scene hasn't finished loading. If everything works the black screen should disappear after the sounds have loaded. If it stays dark try this: Go to the atoms menu, click on 'show hidden atoms', enter: screen into the search, there should be a screen fade atom. Open its controls, disable the atom or go to its plugins tab and disable the screen fade plugin. Hope this helps, let me know if it works for you :)
OK. I will try. There was just a black screen even when the scene was fully loaded. I saw the green dots moving, I understood that the scene seemed to be working, but nothing was visible. By the way, are there other versions, or is this the latest version? Maybe you post other versions on some other site? Could you do a femdom scene where Samus dominates a guy?

I really like this scene. I don't normally go for super rough sex, especially when it is Male on Female. I tend to replace the male with a female character and use the Stopper alternative futa plugin, so it is futa on female. Rough sex is pretty hot when it's two women, IMO.

I would love it if you'd offer more female oriented options for the "male" role.

I would also like it if you could add a rough makeout/kissing pose, maybe while fucking.

Thanks! Keep up the great work!

HiOK. I will try. There was just a black screen even when the scene was fully loaded. I saw the green dots moving, I understood that the scene seemed to be working, but nothing was visible. By the way, are there other versions, or is this the latest version? Maybe you post other versions on some other site? Could you do a femdom scene where Samus dominates a guy?
Version 7 is available for my patreons and features a UI overhaul and two new poses, lots of new animations. Patreon alaways has the next version early :)
That is unfortunately not my kink, so I can't say if I ever do a scene like that. Thank you for playing!

I really like this scene. I don't normally go for super rough sex, especially when it is Male on Female. I tend to replace the male with a female character and use the Stopper alternative futa plugin, so it is futa on female. Rough sex is pretty hot when it's two women, IMO.

I would love it if you'd offer more female oriented options for the "male" role.

I would also like it if you could add a rough makeout/kissing pose, maybe while fucking.

Thanks! Keep up the great work!
Thank you for playing and your suggestions. I'll look into switching out the male with another female sometime!

Fantastic scene, have been following since the start! Am getting an error on the latest patreon version, I believe I have every dependency installed, any ideas? The scene still works, but it interrupts it on every change of position

Also the VR UI positioning is a bit weird, can't see the bottom part on my Quest 3. Thanks for your passion in continuing this!

1723362007434.png

i am having trouble with ui not showing

Edit:my mistake

Last edited:
Hey dude looks amazing, only problem I have is that it won't show me the menu when I load the scene? I have all dependencies as well

Fantastic scene, have been following since the start! Am getting an error on the latest patreon version, I believe I have every dependency installed, any ideas? The scene still works, but it interrupts it on every change of position

Also the VR UI positioning is a bit weird, can't see the bottom part on my Quest 3. Thanks for your passion in continuing this!

View attachment 398947
Sorry I've never gotten around to answer. Was this problem resolved with the next patreon update 7.1? Hard to tell what the issue here is

How did you solve please?
Try using the left and right arrow keys once the scene finished loading. It should move you to the next camera position and bring the UI with it in this version. If that doesn't work go to edit mode and search for Main. There should be a MainControlHandle or similar. Click on the object and see where it is and if its active/ on. That's the object the UI is attached to

Back
Top Bottom