Sunny

Looks Sunny

sky00VaM

Reactions
sky00VaM submitted a new resource:

Sunny - New look Sunny ;)

Hello @ all, i have a new look for you. Her name is Sunny and she is happy and funny. :p

Sunny was created with only the built-in Morps and nothing is merged, so you can change whatever you want.
(Personally, i prefer merged morphs in looks, but this way anyone can tinker with it.)

Also don't expect a miracle girl, as I created her pretty quickly for my needs.
Presentation and screenshots took a lot longer than creating the girl^^

For the screenshots i used...

Read more about this resource...

@sky00VaM Also, just wanted to thank you for not combining all the morphs so I can tweak her to my tastes. The hardest thing to do is the face and her face is amazing. Again, well done and thank you!
Becca.png

@sky00VaM Also, just wanted to thank you for not combining all the morphs so I can tweak her to my tastes. The hardest thing to do is the face and her face is amazing. Again, well done and thank you!View attachment 338936
Thank you again for your review. :)

Yes, but as I already wrote in my description, I prefer merged morphs by myself. But if the look is divided into 2 or 3 parts, you can still modify the body the way you want. ;)

It's only just annoying when the look only has one morph...

Thank you again for your review. :)

Yes, but as I already wrote in my description, I prefer merged morphs by myself. But if the look is divided into 2 or 3 parts, you can still modify the body the way you want. ;)

It's only just annoying when the look only has one morph...
The problem with all the body morphs in a single morph is if I like many aspects of the body and just want to tweak some things. If it's all in a single morph you're either fighting the existing in use morphs, or you're starting from scratch. I didn't want to take away all your work on the body, just tweak some of it.

@bancmnod This is due to post magic being enabled. I had the same issue in VR, but just look through the list of atoms and disable the post magic plugin and you're good to go. I agree, you should post that in the discussion and not knock a creators score down due to something like this. Those who don't have VR don't know that leaving post magic on when uploading a scene will break the scene for those in VR.

The problem with all the body morphs in a single morph is if I like many aspects of the body and just want to tweak some things. If it's all in a single morph you're either fighting the existing in use morphs, or you're starting from scratch. I didn't want to take away all your work on the body, just tweak some of it.
Yes, you're right when you see it that way with the morphs. But everyone has their own opinion about it.

@bancmnod This is due to post magic being enabled. I had the same issue in VR, but just look through the list of atoms and disable the post magic plugin and you're good to go. I agree, you should post that in the discussion and not knock a creators score down due to something like this. Those who don't have VR don't know that leaving post magic on when uploading a scene will break the scene for those in VR.
Also thanks for the explanation about this problem. I didn't know PostMagic doesn't work in VR. I will post this in my descriptions.

When I look at her ,I can't help but be reminded of Milanin's Evelyn and in turn my own Anna. This is of course a good thing , really like this face style and great to see more of it.
Yes, they could be sisters. But with the blonde hair, some of them look pretty similar, except for the body. Personally, I'm also someone who prefers dark hair, but not always as you can see. :giggle:

Yes, they could be sisters. But with the blonde hair, some of them look pretty similar, except for the body. Personally, I'm also someone who prefers dark hair, but not always as you can see. :giggle:
Personally I prefer brunettes, but lately my wife seems to prefer blondes, so, always good to have some available :)

Back
Top Bottom