• Hi Guest!

This is a notice regarding recent upgrades to the Hub. Over the last month, we have added several new features to improve your experience.
    You can check out the details in our official announcement!
Succubus 5: Scene + Video with 5 animations in POV & Camride | PATREON

Paid Scenes Succubus 5: Scene + Video with 5 animations in POV & Camride | PATREON

ispinox

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Website
www.patreon.com
Twitter
ispinoxvam
Patreon
ispinox
ispinox submitted a new resource:

Succubus 5: Scene + Video with 5 animations in POV & Camride | PATREON - The girlfriend is busy. Luckily a Succubus jumps in and makes your night in 5 crisp animations

View attachment 292614

The girlfriend is busy. Luckily a Succubus jumps in and makes your night in 5 crisp animations
with dialogues in camride and pov + lots of customization options.

You will need the latest VAM and VAMStory version to play the scene.

Look is Kelly by @PetaZwega
I slightly modified her for the succubus appearance.

Hunting-Succubus.EyeBall_Shadow.latest
By: Hunting-Succubus...

Read more about this resource...

ispinox updated Succubus 5: Scene + Video with 5 animations in POV & Camride | PATREON with a new update entry:

More options more settings and small fixes

• Made changes in VAMStory. Some triggers were executing on load, like LUT filter and morphs. I hope this will fix the menu buttons loading issue for VR players
  • Made changes to morphs. Now you can make her breasts even more flat or bigger.
  • Removed the pubic hair dependency and added a built-in one
  • Added a toggle to remove pubic hair in the cusomization menu
  • Made changes to hair. The front tail split came in the way during the blowjob animation. Also gained a few more FPS...

Read the rest of this update entry...

ispinox updated Succubus 5: Scene + Video with 5 animations in POV & Camride | PATREON with a new update entry:

New voicelines, lots of changes to menu and fixes

Addet more voicelines to the scene. She will now react to changes you make to her hip or breasts :D
Added toggle for chromatic aberration. Sorry I forgot that on release. Also set it to OFF by default
Changed how the menu buttons work. Disabled all rotations. Un-parented everything for easier use in case you want it cleaner
Added ''grab and move'' parents to all buttons.
Added ''hide menu'' & ''show menu'' triggers for all menu buttons
Added a parent button for pose and...

Fixed missing dependencies

I don't really like scenes with missing dependencies and felt the need to fix them because some got deleted from the HUB
I had to replace them. Also changed something small while working on it.

• Had to remove her tattoo because it got removed from the HUB, causing ''non hub hosted'' dependency warning. Applying a new one with effects in the timeline would take too much time.
  • Removed belly drip due to missing dependency and added a new one
  • While I was at it, I removed the...

Back
Top Bottom