Housemaid Scene with 8 Animations in Camride or POV as Futa or Male + Video | PATREON

Paid Scenes Housemaid Scene with 8 Animations in Camride or POV as Futa or Male + Video | PATREON

ispinox

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Website
www.patreon.com
Twitter
ispinoxvam
Patreon
ispinox
ispinox submitted a new resource:

Housemaid Scene with 7 Animations in Camride or POV as Futa or Male | PATREON - A short story about a housemaid. 7 positions. Two cameras. As male or futa. Optional loop animations

View attachment 241632

A short story about a housemaid. She finds a dildo while cleaning the room.
Her boss, who placed the dildo is watching her from behind. Boss finally shows themselves and things turn hot with lots of slapping.
Enjoy

-Housemaid scene with 4 (+3 Patreon) animations to choose from.
-2 Camera modes, POV and cinematic camride.
-You can watch as Futa or Male.
View attachment 241636
[ATTACH type="full"...

Read more about this resource...

ispinox updated Housemaid Scene with 7 Animations in Camride or POV as Futa or Male + Video | PATREON with a new update entry:

Animations, buttons, Pov settings and environment

• Reworked Pos 1, Pos 2 and Pos 4 for less pop-out
  • Selecting POV now sets FOV to 60. And camride to 40. Also added a reset to default button.
  • Added trees to the scene. (The house CUA has it in already but I was not using it)
  • Added skybox to the scene. (The house CUA has it in already but I was not using it)
  • Made background music higher by default. I forgot it on ''0'' in the first version
  • The intro the new pose is already in. I was to lazy to delete it. You can guess...

Read the rest of this update entry...

ispinox updated Housemaid Scene with 7 Animations in Camride or POV as Futa or Male + Video | PATREON with a new update entry:

New pose animation and adjustments

• Added a new animation, blowjob. Starts soft and turns into rough deepthroat. Available in continuous and loop mode.
  • Made adjustments to Pose 3. It's less clunky now.
  • Changed animation slide to 90-120 from 80-120.
  • Changed clothing and hair physics for more FPS
Preview of new animation
View attachment 243861

This is such a fantastic scene, ispinox.

The only problems I've encountered is:
  • The default male genitalia is tiny, so I had to adjust the length and width myself to fit the scenes.
  • During the BJ scene, as soon as the male places his hand on the maid, the genitalia gets misaligned (no matter how much I try to adjust the penis length) and then proceeds to do a literal throat fuck.
  • As for the "Fix Scene Issue" button... not entirely sure it works because when testing out different models for Scene #5 while the maid is bent over the table, vam throws an error and promptly disables the collider to prevent crashing but crashes the game anyway.
Edit: model is Amina by Riccio

Attachments

• 1683859742.jpg
    1683859742.jpg
    832.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 1683859752.jpg
    1683859752.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • 1683859766.jpg
    1683859766.jpg
  • 1683859777.jpg
    1683859777.jpg
    1,001.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 1683860462.jpg
    1683860462.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
This is such a fantastic scene, ispinox.

The only problems I've encountered is:
  • The default male genitalia is tiny, so I had to adjust the length and width myself to fit the scenes.
  • During the BJ scene, as soon as the male places his hand on the maid, the genitalia gets misaligned (no matter how much I try to adjust the penis length) and then proceeds to do a literal throat fuck.
  • As for the "Fix Scene Issue" button... not entirely sure it works because when testing out different models for Scene #5 while the maid is bent over the table, vam throws an error and promptly disables the collider to prevent crashing but crashes the game anyway.
Edit: For anyone reading this post and interested in the model I'm using: Amina by Riccio
Thank you for this. Could it be that you are missing the FUTA dependency for this scene. Male is using her penis size, the actual penis length morph is very short, instead I used a futa s genital morph because it looked better than the bult in ones.

Going to fix the head bug for the blowjob scene. I think I know why it happens.

will look into pose 5 and the fix button.

Thank you for this. Could it be that you are missing the FUTA dependency for this scene. Male is using her penis size, the actual penis length morph is very short, instead I used a futa s genital morph because it looked better than the bult in ones.
Ah, that explains it:

!> Error during texture load: Path MvFF.Futa_Elisabeth.4:/Custom/Hair/Male/ddaamm/ddaamm/long12/diffuse.png is not valid​
!> Error during texture load: Path MvFF.Futa_Elisabeth.4:/Custom/Hair/Male/ddaamm/ddaamm/long12/alpha.png is not valid​
!> Could not find morph by uid MvFF.Futa_Elisabeth.4:/Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/male_genitalia/Elisabeth-Futa-2 - Genital.vmi or name Elisabeth-Futa-2 - Genital referenced in save file​
!> Error during texture load: Path MvFF.Futa_Elisabeth.4:/Custom/Hair/Male/ddaamm/ddaamm/long12/diffuse.png is not valid​
!> Error during texture load: Path MvFF.Futa_Elisabeth.4:/Custom/Hair/Male/ddaamm/ddaamm/long12/alpha.png is not valid​

Says I have the dependency in my library though, so it's probably an issue on my end.

Thanks for taking a look!

Ah, that explains it:

!> Could not find morph by uid MvFF.Futa_Elisabeth.4:/Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/male_genitalia/Elisabeth-Futa-2 - Genital.vmi or name Elisabeth-Futa-2 - Genital referenced in save file​

Says I have the dependency in my library though, so it's probably an issue on my end.

Thanks for taking a look!
You’re welcome. It’s my fault should have thought about people who don’t want to download the futa content. Anyway I fixed that and the blowjob pose but I’m still looking into why on pose 5 your atom is exploding.
Thanks for writing and helping

I’m still looking into why on pose 5 your atom is exploding.
Oh... It's probably because I maxed out the vam settings and enabled soft body

!> Detected physics corruption on Atom Person. Disabling collision on atom and force resetting physics to prevent game crash. Move atom to different location, then reenable collision. Type of corruption: AutoCollider invalid joint position​

Tried to recreate the crash by changing to several different models whilst using the low settings and everything worked fine.
Once I maxed out the settings it threw the error above.

Edit: Going to max out and disable soft body and test again. Disabled soft body on max settings and issue still persists.
No big deal if it's just a problem with the vam settings (y)

Attachments

• 2023-05-12 14_32_17-VaM.jpg
    2023-05-12 14_32_17-VaM.jpg
    190 KB · Views: 0
  • 2023-05-12 14_34_04-VaM.jpg
    2023-05-12 14_34_04-VaM.jpg
    197.3 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Oh... It's probably because I maxed out the vam settings and enabled soft body

!> Detected physics corruption on Atom Person. Disabling collision on atom and force resetting physics to prevent game crash. Move atom to different location, then reenable collision. Type of corruption: AutoCollider invalid joint position​

Tried to recreate the crash by changing to several different models whilst using the low settings and everything worked fine.
Once I maxed out the settings it threw the error above.

Edit: Going to max out and disable soft body and test again. Disabled soft body on max settings and issue still persists
No big deal if it's just a problem with the vam settings (y)

Did you play the scene without high quality physics?

Did you play the scene without high quality physics?
Doggone dyslexic moment. I did just notice I missed the line you wrote about enabling the HQP. Atom kept exploding because her foot was stuck in the ground and I believe HQP is the fix.

Doggone dyslexic moment. I did just notice I missed the line you wrote about enabling the HQP. Atom kept exploding because her foot was stuck in the ground and I believe HQP was the fix.
Yeah I write that always into to scene just in case because I’m also animating with that enabled. I don’t know how much the performance loss is but it makes animating much easer. Could also be the fix to the blowjob scene.

I think this is better now :D
unknown_2023.05.12-23.02.png

Yeah I write that always into to scene just in case because I’m also animating with that enabled. I don’t know how much the performance loss is but it makes animating much easer. Could also be the fix to the blowjob scene
I never really notice an FPS hit with HQP enabled and I usually have it on. I got careless with the settings.

With HQP enabled, the shaft no longer slips out of her mouth once it's in, but that's once I'm able to get it in since my scene's penis size differs from how you intended it.

Aside from that, soft body is definitely causing issues (like the shaft failing to insert during scene #5) so I'll just have that disabled at certain parts.

hope my issues didn't use up too much of your time because it was pretty much solved with HQP!

I never really notice an FPS hit with HQP enabled and I usually have it on. I got careless with the settings.

With HQP enabled, the shaft no longer slips out of her mouth once it's in, but that's once I'm able to get it in since my scene's penis size differs from how you intended it.

Aside from that, soft body is definitely causing issues (like the shaft failing to insert during scene #5) so I'll just have that disabled at certain parts.

hope my issues didn't use up too much of your time!
No worries about that :) I wanted to fix lots of stuff anyway. I think I fixed the insertion problem in pose 5 too. Made a new animation there. Going to do some other fine tuning before I upload.

ispinox updated Housemaid Scene with 8 Animations in Camride or POV as Futa or Male + Video | PATREON with a new update entry:

Animations adjustments and more

This was kind of an emergency update because people reported lots of issues after the last update. They should be all fixed now
  • Fixed lots of clunky looking and pop-outs in animations 2, 3, 4, 5
  • Removed the FUTA morphs from the Male Look in case you don't want to download the FUTA dependencies
  • Adjusted Contempt and Pain morphs. No hard wrinkels anymore
  • Added trigger for Free-Cam to detach from Window Atom
  • Made attention text bigger for people who have high quality...

hope my issues didn't use up too much of your time because it was pretty much solved with HQP!
By the way, it seems like when you use a look with shorter legs, even tho the body scale is at 1.000, pose 5 tends to explode.
I tried with two different looks. Both with shorter legs than the main model of this scene. Both exploded because when the legs are shorter, the foot dots / nodes are pulling her whole body down towards the table which causes explosions.

By the way, it seems like when you use a look with shorter legs, even tho the body scale is at 1.000, pose 5 tends to explode.
I tried with two different looks. Both with shorter legs than the main model of this scene. Both exploded because when the legs are shorter, the foot dots / nodes are pulling her whole body down towards the table which causes explosions.
Just played v4 and everything is working seamlessly with my main model and all settings ticked! Great adjustment!

My shorter leg models don't seem to be running into any explosions, but they might not be as short as what you're mentioning.

The only issue that I've encountered now is scene #5 failing to insert for only a few models and I guess it's because of a higher pelvis?:

Attachments

• 1683930849.jpg
    1683930849.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • 1683930868.jpg
    1683930868.jpg
  • 1683930994.jpg
    1683930994.jpg
  • 1683930995.jpg
    1683930995.jpg