Question Stop looking to player [solved]

easy1954

Reactions
Hi, meanwhile I'm quite good in animating persons using keyframes in Acidbubbles Timeline (GREAT WORK!)
I work mostly in desktop mode:
But what always is confusing me is that the model always turns head toward me. When I try changing head position with the circle sliders the head always snaps back to the 'I-like-to-look-to-the-player' position instead of staying at the new position I'd like to have.
Maybe Its just one checkbox anywhere to uncheck --- but I don't find it...
Any ideas?

Greets, easy

Last edited:
Should be called something like "gaze" or "idle movement".
You running any other plugins that activate head movement like "Life" or "EasyMoan"? If I remember correctly you can set "idle movement" in both as well.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Possibly a plugin named "Gaze" which comes with my Life suite. You can turn it off or set it to look at something else than the player. Player is just the default setting.

Edit: If you talk about eye movement, the settings for that are in teh auto-behaviors tab of your character. Eyes look at the player by default as well, but you can make them look at special EyeTargetControl, so you can use that to control the eyes. Or replace eye movement entirely with plugins like "Glance" by AcidBubbles.

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom