Stern Stuffing

Scenes Stern Stuffing

PetaZwega

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Patreon
PetaZwega
PetaZwega submitted a new resource:

Stern Stuffing - Doggystyle Scene With Customizable Penetration Styles, Facial Expressions and SFX

Déjà-vu have you been in this place before? Maybe. I had uploaded this scene a few days ago but had to rework it at the request of the moderators, but now I hope you can finally enjoy it as I think it might be my best so far going from the different penetration styles!

This scene got a little bit out of hand. I simply wanted to recreate a facial expression of a certain meme (100 points for whoever guesses what I used as...

Read more about this resource...

"
!> Missing addon package VaMChan.Hair_Ponytail.latest that packagePetaZwega.Sam.7 depends on
!> Missing addon package Lasseur.2BUN_Look.latest that packagePetaZwega.Sam.7 depends on
!> Missing morph deltas file AddonPackages\ascorad.asco_Expressions.9.var:\Custom\Atom\Person\Morphs\female\asco - Expressions\asco - Ugh.vmb. Cannot import
!> Missing morph deltas file AddonPackages\ascorad.asco_Expressions.9.var:\Custom\Atom\Person\Morphs\female\asco - Expressions\asco - Ugh.vmb. Cannot import
!> Error during texture load: Path PetaZwega.Henry.3:/Custom/Atom/Person/Textures/Henry/genitalsG.png is not valid
!> Error during texture load: Path PetaZwega.Henry.3:/Custom/Atom/Person/Textures/Henry/genitalsG.png is not valid"

When loading this scene. I checked the dependencies through the hub - ok.

Back
Top Bottom