Featured Contributor
Reactions
Website
www.patreon.com
Patreon
SCAMP
SCAMP submitted a new resource:

Stepmom Trilogy - A large sex story in three parts about Josh and his stepmom

This is the story of what happened between Josh and his stepmom. This is a large story in three parts that I built last year and this on my Patreon. Join my Patreon for more like this.

Run in sequence in VAM beginning with number one. Make sure you have all the dependencies. Make sure your VAM is updated to the latest version!

Read more about this resource...

Can someone help me? I downloaded the dependencies but when i loaded the scene, no story was going on but #1 and #2 only showed masturbation scene and 3 was a sex scene but no story though, I am not sure how to play the animation throughly.

Thank you so much for helping me out!! It shows the last update was in 2022 December 1st, is that the latest version? I tried to check if there are any new version to download under steam download section but didn't see anything. Build ID:9924529, product version:2018.1.9.2407384 under property. Was there supposed to have a play button in the scene? Thank you~

Yes there are supposed to be buttons hanging around, boxes with text in them that you click to advance the story. If those don't show, there's something wrong with your installation of VAMstory (usually it's been that the game isn't updated correctly).

Hey! Thanks I'm glad you like them! This one doesn't have a POV function unfortunately. I guess you could easily add AcidBubble's Embody yourself though. In teh future I'm planning on making a 100% POV story so keep your eyes open for that.

Thank you, I didn't know I could also add... I already went to see what it was like. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom