[TRILOGY] Lenore: Loss Of Control FREE

Scenes [TRILOGY] Lenore: Loss Of Control FREE

Omega

Reactions
Patreon
OmegaVAM
Omega submitted a new resource:

[TRILOGY] Lenore: Loss Of Control FREE - Lenore is a friend of Aurora and now she wants to be your friend too, whether you like it or not...

If you like my content perhaps consider supporting me at my Patreon, it shows me you are interested and motivates me to create more and you also get all my previous and future premium content!​

Lenore: Loss Of Control​

In this scene, you get to meet the next character in the TRILOGY series. She goes by Lenore, and she is one feisty slut - and I mean a real slut, not the quiet type like Aurora...

Read more about this resource...

She just sits there. I have no UI or options.
I'm not sure what to tell you.
  • Make sure you have all the dependencies.
  • Do you have your fov set at 60?
  • Is she perfectly still, or is she animated?
  • Make sure you don't have freeze time/physics enabled.

Her idle motion is working. She slightly sways. Looking at the VAM download page using the VR interface it shows her in 2 positions moving.
Usually there is some kind of UI where you click start or next or POV etc.. This starts off in POV (male) but nothing happens. Freeze is not enabled.
I downloaded your entire linked library that's on the HUB. Am I missing something? FOV is 60. Whether desktop or VR nothing happens. What do I have to do to trigger the start? Also hitting play does nothing (although I know that is not how all scenes are made and that doesn't always do something)
Here's the link to verify I have the correct version:

EDIT:
Wait NVM. It wasn't FOV or dependencies or any of that. You didn't construct any menu/UI.
I went to the atom, selected plugins and all of the actions were listed there and I just manually executed them as desired.

Last edited:
Her idle motion is working. She slightly sways. Looking at the VAM download page using the VR interface it shows her in 2 positions moving.
Usually there is some kind of UI where you click start or next or POV etc.. This starts off in POV (male) but nothing happens. Freeze is not enabled.
I downloaded your entire linked library that's on the HUB. Am I missing something? FOV is 60. Whether desktop or VR nothing happens. What do I have to do to trigger the start? Also hitting play does nothing (although I know that is not how all scenes are made and that doesn't always do something)
Here's the link to verify I have the correct version:

EDIT:
Wait NVM. It wasn't FOV or dependencies or any of that. You didn't construct any menu/UI.
I went to the atom, selected plugins and all of the actions were listed there and I just manually executed them as desired.
The scene does not currently support VR, I forgot to put a disclaimer in the post my mistake.

Back
Top Bottom