• Hi Guest!

This is a notice regarding recent upgrades to the Hub. Over the last month, we have added several new features to improve your experience.
    You can check out the details in our official announcement!
Stellar Buns

Assets Stellar Buns

Farger

Invaluable member
Featured Contributor
Reactions
Farger submitted a new resource:

Stellar Buns - Alien disembodiment, jiggling breasts and bombastic butts...

This collection of animated alien creatures and sexy ladies is a shout out to a new game. All assets in this resource are custom unity assets (CUA). Some of these CUA use emissive textures, which is a technique that I find helps improve skin textures when rendered as CUA. A simple demo scene is included, "Stellar Buns."

Butt wait, there is more to come...

Read more about this resource...

More alien creatures,pls:cry:
I have a few more that I can add over the coming days. I didnt know you liked it, be sure to hit the like button and suscribe to my channel. Just kidding about the channel, but like reactions are always appreciated. 😊

Farger updated Stellar Buns with a new update entry:

New aliens and animations

This update adds more aliens and creatures to bring the total to seven:
- Each creature includes 5 animation modes: static, idle, walk, attack 1 and attack 2
-- These are identified as animation sets for: sting, reaper, finisher, juggernaut, arachnid, slug and prometheus.
Also added a new Gluteus Maximus warrior strutting her booty (Chu LI)...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I
THX. Is there any creatures witch can parasite on human, and I am glad to support.;)
I will private message you if I come across something like that. Please message me questions individually, glad to chat.

Back
Top Bottom