steam version no longer works.

1BIGadzhole

Reactions
Anyone know how to get this thing going? I was making some room on one of my ssd's and deleted my steam folder when I was in click mode, anyway all games reinstalled except this one. It gets to 12-15 gb downloaded then it stops and won't continue because im missing some .ini file and can no longer proceed from adisk write error. Anyone know a fix besides throwing steam out the f&ck$ng window?

with all due respect i feel your frusteration. paying for something and then a 3rd party says nope, not today... anyway.. the vam patreon is 8$ usd to get the creator key, i just had to repurchase it due to the update. just get the patreon version and never worry again. its less than steam. and while your at it, i would be making complaints to steam about stopping activity on a purchase you made. where is your refund?

and to answer, no im sorry i dont know how to get the steam version to work. wish i did.

8$ direct from creator!

Anyone know how to get this thing going? I was making some room on one of my ssd's and deleted my steam folder when I was in click mode, anyway all games reinstalled except this one. It gets to 12-15 gb downloaded then it stops and won't continue because im missing some .ini file and can no longer proceed from adisk write error. Anyone know a fix besides throwing steam out the f&ck$ng window?
Try going to the folder where the game is installed (C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\VaMX, unless you've moved your steam folder), and run Vam_updater. Look for a green "update to 1.21" button at the lower left. If you don't see it, go to options and click "sync/repair all."

If that doesn't fix it, report back here. We'll get it sorted out.

Back
Top Bottom