SPQR's corner

juno (1).jpg

new model J𝝁иø WIP

Fantastic work on Alive!!! It’s now an essential plugin for me.

Just so I’m clear, with the current versions of alive you no longer need ticklish, right? Seems built into the new versions of Alive.

Also, is there an easy way to change the sounds they Make with Alive? As in; instead of laughing and giggling, can we switch the sounds with others such as moaning, or simple phrases? (“Yes”, “yeah”, “feels good”, etc.)

Just a thought, but LOVE what your doing! Keep up the great work! 👍🏼

thanks bro! yes, I moved the Ticklish logic to Alive and I limited the ticklish areas only to the abdomen chest and feet to stop the incessant giggling

Also, is there an easy way to change the sounds they Make with Alive? As in; instead of laughing and giggling, can we switch the sounds with others such as moaning, or simple phrases? (“Yes”, “yeah”, “feels good”, etc.)
that's a good idea, i'll keep it in mind, it's not very difficult and yup it would add a lot

Just a thought, but LOVE what your doing! Keep up the great work! 👍🏼
thank you! there's lots of features that should be coming this month for Alive both for expressions

and some gameplay

thanks bro! yes, I moved the Ticklish logic to Alive and I limited the ticklish areas only to the abdomen chest and feet to stop the incessant giggling

that's a good idea, i'll keep it in mind, it's not very difficult and yup it would add a lot

thank you! there's lots of features that should be coming this month for Alive both for expressions

and some gameplay

Awesome! V9 is looking amazing! 😎 👏

aurelia-blonde.jpg

ΔƱяэLîΔ morphs blonde version

i (1).jpg
i (2).jpg

i (3).jpg

new øLîvîΔ model that appeared in my recent Waifu ex Machina progress videos.
no filters, default vam with the custom WxM lighting logic

first person mode going well, works with existing scenes

Keep up your work SPQR you doing great

I would also give a shout out to your patreons who are few who aren't selfish in its entire view and get the bigger picture and move above their own egos

And it was nice to see yourself doing the same and accepting them..

It is not easy to brake this chain for yourself, you did you might not know it yet but you did ;)

Once this chain is broken anything is possible.

Last edited:
hi, two questions: 1) does Alive have voiced outputs? 2) and is it compatible with futanari customizations?

Back
Top Bottom