SPQR's corner

S

SPQR

I don't do much discord, twitter, reddit etc. so I'm creating this thread for anyone here that has any trouble or questions about my plugins and vam stuff, requests, suggestions, lollygagging and shameless self-promotion

I'll also use this as a list of my updates to keep them a bit more organized because they're quite random atm and hard to keep track

ADDONS

ADDONTYPEFREEPATREON
MAIN
Aliveimmersion plugin; auto face expressionsv1v17
Magic Atomsplugins; suite of plugins that add more functionality to some atomsv3
AE Studioscene; random poses, backgrounds, music, photoshoot toolv4
Aeternum Tool Packsplugins; suite of tools to make advanced stuff; variable triggers; dialogue randomization; basic math & score system for gaming; VN logic demo!v4
AE Dollplugin; immersion, idle movement; alternative drag and pose systemv3
Hapticsplugin; controller vibration on touchv4
ExtraTriggersplugin; set triggers based on atom parts collision, support for velocity & cooldown filteringv4
OTHER
вэΔ†яîXlook; morphs; scenev1
ΔƱяэLîΔlooks; morphs; scenev2
ΔLî¢эlooks; morphs; scenev2
J𝝁иølooks; morphs; scenev3
Ticklishimmersion plugin; person reacts to touchesv2
APICheckplugin; logicbrick, triggers based on json response-v1
MorphBlendplugin, forum help; morphs blending sliderv1.1
Colorfulmini-game experimentv1
Heatwave Glasses Thickclothing; preset to make the vanilla sunglasess thickerv1
Inter-plugin communicationplugin, forum help; demo of way to achieve communication between different pluginsv1
Animations Packbvh; repack of free to use bvh animationsv1.1
Performanceplugin; slider that allows changing some unity physics settings, might help performance with very heavy scenesv1
Desktop Pose Helperplugin, forum help; move body parts with keyboard shortcutsv1.1
SPQR Pullplugin; push & pull objects in VRv2
SPQR Movescene; walking; models follows tracker aroundv1
Oh My ButtonsTrigger buttons from other buttons or from any other triggersv2
FootstepsFootsteps sounds plugin with different types of soundsv1
InventoryPlugin that allows making some atoms grabbable. they become sticked to a Person hand on contact and get released on player action on the atomv1
DISCONTINUED
YAAPanimation system
KlubClub scene; random dances, models, outfits
DanceGeneratorRandom dances

PHOTOSHOOTS

Last edited by a moderator:
is there any interest for mechanics like this around here?

i was thinking about doing an inventory system, to allow models and you to carry and hold stuff. But idk if it's worth the effort

Damn, you have so many shared addons, will need to explore these.
Was there a reason you link to the history page instead of the main page of each asset?

ah, i thought it would be helpful to have a direct link to all versions from somewhere. it's easier for me to find and keep up with what i updated and uploaded. I'm working on vam stuff in unserious mode so it's a bit of a mess and hard to keep track atm

Something pretty cool i experimented with and never shown before:

very quick tutorial i put together for my patreon, adding the video here too for those allergic at patreon.
I'm sure some of you will find it useful and not waste hours repeating triggers over and over again like i did on some of my old scenes 😓

If you have something you trigger and it's numbered (song69.mp3, model69, image69, atom69,etc) you can get a slider and shuffling done in 2 minutes for no matter how many items there are. See AETools dynamic numbers and triggers demos for more insight

shoottest.jpg

testing out Alive v3 release, expressions in a photoshoot. full unedited screenshots here https://hub.virtamate.com/media/albums/alive-v3-test.2141/

Model is Xspada's Nicky

Ticklish v2 won the poll on patreon for this week's update, wip so far so good

in the video i'm right clicking on the character. the plugin is mainly meant for VR touches, the clicking thing is just how I test it quicker. VR is too slow for development..

the next update got a little better! I tried making the lips move in such a way that the sounds don't feel completely disconnected and weird all the time, it could be muuuuch better but for now it's decent enough

vr test passed with flying colors, tickled her till my batteries died

not a lot of love for this kind of things though it seems, can't for the life of me understand why, it even got downvoted to death on reddit lol. this is one hella weird community sometimes smh makes one wonder why even bother sharing

some of my experiments with vam UI

this is what got me started in figuring out vam plugins, I wanted to make things more dynamic and not have to repeat things for every character

then there was this i don't even know what it is; i get PTSD looking at it

this one felt just right for the theme I was going with aeternum, clean futuristic meets religious/spiritual undertones

this one was inspired by Blade Runner's JOI (https://youtu.be/VqB-gGP6G9I?t=200)

And finally i went full gaming mode and made in-game apps and shit like this. Not my smartest use of my time, nobody cared about gaming in vam 😭

Much respect for all the stuff you created. Too me it's all a little overwhelming by now with VaM and plugins, so much stuff. But I do appreciate what you do for the community, just wanna let you know :)

Much respect for all the stuff you created. Too me it's all a little overwhelming by now with VaM and plugins, so much stuff. But I do appreciate what you do for the community, just wanna let you know :)
thanks bro

my latest experiments with UI. going towards a more hentai-esque approach

not a lot of love for this kind of things though it seems, can't for the life of me understand why, it even got downvoted to death on reddit lol. this is one hella weird community sometimes smh makes one wonder why even bother sharing

I learned something very valuable in life. It doesn't matter what other people think about things, as long you like it, as long you have fun with it, nothing else matters. Don't take it to serious, many people behave weird on the internet, but don't let it destroy your own fun.

I didn't even know who you are, or what you did until I open this threat. And I must say that i'm overwhelmed by what you do. You made some interesting stuff, and I really appreciated the work you have done so far.

I will definitely try out some plugins, I can see some interesting stuff. Keep up the good work and don't let those weird people affect you in a negative way. There are also tons of people who will appreciate your work. People behave nowadays weird and childish on internet, even outside internet. :ROFLMAO:

Thank you.

She looks wonderul, I do like her a lot. The only downside is the tattoo in her face. I'm not a big fan of tattoos in faces.

Her hair, eyes and her cheeks and jaw looks wonderful.

Are you going to release her?

yes, probably after this weekend. I made her for the promos for the next Alive plugin update. I'll release the model after I release that

Alive v7 micromovements

This is my kind of music. Great for warm and relaxing evenings with a couple of beers. :sneaky: I also used to listen to this kind of music when I took psychedelics, but that was a long time ago but never felt so relaxed in this stressful world. This kind of music fits in so many situations. So thank you for finding me this kind of song.

But let's go back on topic. Alive only have head idle movement right? Do you plan to add body idle movement aswell? I want to check out my characters in VR for the first time, but I want them to be a bit more "alive". So I decided to try out some of your plugins.

Last edited:
This is my kind of music. Great for warm and relaxing evenings with a couple of beers. :sneaky: I also used to listen to this kind of music when I took psychedelics, but that was a long time ago but never felt so relaxed in this stressful world. This kind of music fits in so many situations. So thank you for finding me this kind of song.
a very nice song indeed!

But let's go back on topic. Alive only have head idle movement right? Do you plan to add body idle movement aswell?

Alive v6 has some idle body movement. Alive v7 will add a bit more to that. You can see in the video at 1:06 an example with how she rotates a bit her right shoulder. It's mostly subtle movements like that and they are very hard to spot, especially in VR, I think our brains are wired to ignore/correct those kind of movements. You notice them every now and then but mostly not. You definitely notice when the character is a statue or moves in a very robotic way, it feels odd & empty. This kind of movement aims at eliminating that feeling rather than making visible idle movements. But I plan to tackle idle movment like that too, I had some attempts at it with AEDoll in the past but pretty tame

I want to check out my characters in VR for the first time, but I want them to be a bit more "alive". So I decided to try out some of your plugins.
They never look in VR how you expect them to after making them on desktop lol. I hope yours will be a pleasant surprise.
Let me know how it goes!

Back
Top Bottom